Anybody ever read "Behold, a pale horse"? (fictional book revealing U.S. secrets)

About two days ago my boys were talking about a book that was supposedly "banned" called "behold, a pale horse" by william cooper
I did some research on the book and author (who was killed by police 2 months after 9/11 by the way) 

the book supposedly reveals secrets about the illuminati, U.S. secrets about UFO's, top secret government projects and all this other cliche "illuminati-esque" @#!%

Anybody ever read it, do you recommend it??

About two days ago my boys were talking about a book that was supposedly "banned" called "behold, a pale horse" by william cooper
I did some research on the book and author (who was killed by police 2 months after 9/11 by the way) 

the book supposedly reveals secrets about the illuminati, U.S. secrets about UFO's, top secret government projects and all this other cliche "illuminati-esque" @#!%

Anybody ever read it, do you recommend it??

What makes it fictional to you, I wonder?  Everything about dude checks out.  And not to be prone to hyperbole here, but this was a real guy.  Whether or not what he is saying is credible is ultimately up to you as the reader, but it's like Jesus: Scholars have said he definitely existed.  Whether or not he performed all those miracles remains to be seen.

Check it out for yourself...

What makes it fictional to you, I wonder?  Everything about dude checks out.  And not to be prone to hyperbole here, but this was a real guy.  Whether or not what he is saying is credible is ultimately up to you as the reader, but it's like Jesus: Scholars have said he definitely existed.  Whether or not he performed all those miracles remains to be seen.

Check it out for yourself...

give it a shot
pimp.gif

the fictional part was an error my bad 
Im not saying i DON'T believe in it, im open minded but theres only so much i can believe feel me

anyways, found this long *++ video of William Cooper giving a speech about the book back '91...pretty interesting so far it's 4 hrs long though

the fictional part was an error my bad 
Im not saying i DON'T believe in it, im open minded but theres only so much i can believe feel me

anyways, found this long *++ video of William Cooper giving a speech about the book back '91...pretty interesting so far it's 4 hrs long though

^do they have it?

i heard if u search it online, they will automaticlly put you on the "hot boy" list lol

^do they have it?

i heard if u search it online, they will automaticlly put you on the "hot boy" list lol

i bought it 4 or 5 years ago. i read it and tried to pass it off to my family. the first couple of years, i couldn't beg one of them to crack the book open. in the past year or so, they were all passing it around to each other like a J. they finally got around to buying their own copies.

very intense stuff in that book.

It's a book that I recommend everyone read. More than once. I've read it at least 11 times that I can remember, I pick out new stuff every single time.

He was indeed killed by police officers 2 months after 9/11, which... could be a total coincidence. It's no secret that the government did not like this guy. He had a lot of enemies in high places. In the police report they stated he ran towards his house firing shots wildly at the police.

How a dude with one leg ran from police is beyond me.

i bought it 4 or 5 years ago. i read it and tried to pass it off to my family. the first couple of years, i couldn't beg one of them to crack the book open. in the past year or so, they were all passing it around to each other like a J. they finally got around to buying their own copies.

very intense stuff in that book.

It's a book that I recommend everyone read. More than once. I've read it at least 11 times that I can remember, I pick out new stuff every single time.

He was indeed killed by police officers 2 months after 9/11, which... could be a total coincidence. It's no secret that the government did not like this guy. He had a lot of enemies in high places. In the police report they stated he ran towards his house firing shots wildly at the police.

How a dude with one leg ran from police is beyond me.

i remember people saying you shouldn't buy the book with a credit card because you'll be viewed as as a potential threat and put on some sort of watch list

i remember people saying you shouldn't buy the book with a credit card because you'll be viewed as as a potential threat and put on some sort of watch list

Back
Top Bottom