Anybody Going to Nas at the Warfield In SF ont the 28th???

little bruh bought me a ticket, anybody been to a concert there? how is it as a venue? this is my first Nassir concert so i dont know what to expect

I'm going...What time do you think we should start lining up in order to get a good area to see him? I've never been to the warfield b4

Nas is going to come an hour late wearing some Jordan sandals
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

I'm going...What time do you think we should start lining up in order to get a good area to see him? I've never been to the warfield b4

im wondering too, ive never even heard of the spot

Goapele is supposed to be there also.

how much were tickets?
I checked ticketmaster and they have general admission for $44. The upstairs reserved seating is $36-$52.

I'm really gonna try and go to this even tho money is kinda tight right now. But its NAS so imma make that effort.

Immah be at this concert....I was just about to create this thread.

Anybody been to this venue? I'm trying to call them but the phone numbers don't work.

how u gonna live in the bay area, and never heard of the warfield?

anyway, the warfield is nice. Floor is really small, with a "upstairs" section that is slightly above the floor where they have a few tables,and abar. If you don't want to be crowded with everyone else, you can chill here.
Upstairs is also nice, though the closer, the better. If you can score Lower Lodge tixs, then you will be "on top" of the stage, and to be honest,this is my fav. section in the venue.

I'm guessing doors open at 7, right?
I honestly doubt folks will show up extremely early, so I would say show up by 5:30/6 to be able to be in front of the stage.

^why would i have heard of it exactly???

and are they chill about blowing trees inside like at the Fillmore?

it's not necessarily in a good neighborhood so i guess that's why people havent heard of it. isnt this venue like hella old though?

It might not be as historic as the fillmore, but anyone worth a %@#% has played there. It just reopened after being shut down for a few months.
The layout has slightly changed cause I just went there fri night. There are now 2 small sections above the initial floor section. Basically, there are"barriers" right in the middle of the floor. Comes in handy if you dont want to get crushed and want to be elevated above those directly in front ofthe stage. And I saw a few people smoking, but they were mostly in the middle of the crowd, and security wasnt about to get inside the mosh pit. From what Isaw, security was chill, minus this one punk %@* security who wanted to kick me out

damn ive heard about this since like mid october. thats when i started checking ticket prices and i guess i was lookin at a wrong site because all the ticketsthey had were an average of 100. not gonna front ive never been to a concert so i really didnt know what to expect when it comes to ticket prices. hopefully ican find some decent priced tickets a week from now.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

purplehazze96 wrote:

and are they chill about blowing trees inside like at the Fillmore?

nerd.gif

13 days away.

I can't wait.

i dont know what Ima be wearing yet but if you see the kid, ill have a box of swishers repackaged and rolled with Harborside Health Center's finest, imalways down to burn with a fellow Raider fan
laugh.gif

Aye just a heads-up, a lot of the Macy's stores have Ticketmaster outlets in the gift wrap section of the store...so you guys can go cop your ticketsthere....

Does Bart stop running at midnight? And is the Warfield even near Bart? I don't want to drive if I don't have to...

It's actually a block or 2 from there, but will Bart still be running that time at night?

^That's what I was wondering also. I think Bart stops running by 12 or 1...and I doubt we will be out by then....

Driving is going to be a %**%$ though.
Black Friday driving from San Jose to SF?
smh.gif

I would take BART, but then I don't want to leave early just to catch the train.

I think I'm just going to drive...

Back
Top Bottom