Anybody going to watch the "Moment of Truth"??

It comes on tonight on FOX after American Idol, and i don't know this show actually looks interesting. I normally don't watch reality TV shoes otherthan auditions on AI, but i might actually tune in.

For those that don't know, contestants get strapped to a lie detector and get asked questions for money, but the questions are something serious.

On the commercial, dude was doing it and they asked would you ever cheat on your wife if you knew you wouldn't get caught? and another dude was asked if hehad ever touched a female co-worker inappropriately?.

All in front of family and friends to.

I don't completely understand the rules yet - but if you were to lie, wouldn't they just say you were lying anyways and expose you to yourfamily/friends? So what's the incentive for lying?

lol when they asked the nice-looking girl if she have been paid for sex before I was like
eek.gif
roll.gif

Yes sir. This show looks like it's gonna be madd funny. Alot of feelings will be hurt, marriages may be tarnished, and people getting exposed. A formulafor ratings!

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I don't completely understand the rules yet - but if you were to lie, wouldn't they just say you were lying anyways and expose you to your family/friends? So what's the incentive for lying?

I think in order to rack up cash, you have to obviously get as far as you can in the game.

The catch is though, probably the further you go, the tougher the questions are. And if you don't answer the questions, you don't have a shot at thedough. But if you don't answer the question, then you come off as having something to hide. So, people will try to answer the question and try to getaway with it, only to get caught lying. Either way, entertainment for us viewing audience.
laugh.gif

For some odd reason I am really interested in seeing it tonight. But I think after tonight's episode I wont watch it again.

Man
im
pumped I've Been Waiting To Watch This For Some Reason. There Was Some Controversy About The Technician On The News.

I watched it and it is a real interesting show and all but I just don't like how after they ask the question the person responding has to sit there andbuild up the crowd, spouse, friends acting like they have to really think about their answers.

over dramatized. I tuned in for 45 mins and then changed the channel. I was looking for to it too, but it got old on the first day
laugh.gif

^^ COSIGN.. she def can be on my GREEN TEAM... I watched it all and thought it was okay, Im thinking the better more BETTER shows are going to be on later... TELL THE TRUTHFOR CASH= DEF take the L on gettin busted cause in the end,, MONEY CAN BUY LOVE lol

its alright i just don't think the questions are gonna get sticky enough and yea the pretending to think about certain answers is annoying

Show is ridiculous but interesting... kinda like a trainwreck waiting to happen a la Jerry Springer, just not that outrageous

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Fake As Show![/color]

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Another Show Ready To Get Canceled In The Next Couple Of Months[/color]

it was pretty good we need more pics of the guys wife (Catia) NT detectives? besides after the divorce who knows what could happen lol

yea i think it was a definite over hyped show. well FOX did a good job i was tuned in, i even made a post, lol.

i dont like how you have to wait for the lady to say if its true or false, and how the guy looks like he doesnt know the answer... the concept was cool, butits wack how they already answered the questions, it would be better if it was a live lie detector or something, because the contestants know what they wereasked, i dont know why they look surprised...

Back
Top Bottom