Anybody got a Gamefly Acc ? need opinions .....

looking to open one up for my kids cause im tired of buying games and seeing them catch dust because they're boring.

just wanted to know from people who have it, is it worth it ? seems like it is but it also is alittle expensive imo .....

any help is appreciated
pimp.gif

looking to open one up for my kids cause im tired of buying games and seeing them catch dust because they're boring.

just wanted to know from people who have it, is it worth it ? seems like it is but it also is alittle expensive imo .....

any help is appreciated
pimp.gif

whoops...read the title as gamestop. Friend of mine had a gamefly account and yeah, it's great if you play a good amount of video games.  

whoops...read the title as gamestop. Friend of mine had a gamefly account and yeah, it's great if you play a good amount of video games.  

u can take out games for wii and ps3 at the same time or is there an xtra fee ?

sorry i know i can just go to the site, being lazy right now

Originally Posted by onewearz

You can get whatever you want for whichever console you like, no extra free

Originally Posted by onewearz

You can get whatever you want for whichever console you like, no extra free

It's worth it. I use one game at a time and I'm satisfied. I can get whatever I want when I want for a falt per month rate. I dont game THAT much, so if I'm iffy about buying it, I fly it.

It's worth it. I use one game at a time and I'm satisfied. I can get whatever I want when I want for a falt per month rate. I dont game THAT much, so if I'm iffy about buying it, I fly it.

I liked it initially, but I wouldn't recommend it if you were interested in playing new releases. In my experience I had to wait at least 3 weeks for a new release but it varies. If you want to play older games then it's great, a few months worth and you can play several games at the cost of just one at full retail. I've done it twice now, get it for a couple months, play through the games (mostly story based games) I didn't want to buy, then cancel.

I liked it initially, but I wouldn't recommend it if you were interested in playing new releases. In my experience I had to wait at least 3 weeks for a new release but it varies. If you want to play older games then it's great, a few months worth and you can play several games at the cost of just one at full retail. I've done it twice now, get it for a couple months, play through the games (mostly story based games) I didn't want to buy, then cancel.

Have always wanted to try this. A big reason why I got netflix was to save on my large DVD collection that I hardly watch most of the titles.

Have always wanted to try this. A big reason why I got netflix was to save on my large DVD collection that I hardly watch most of the titles.

Yeah I'm considering getting one as well. It sounds good from what I've heard though so might get it sometime this summer. 

Yeah I'm considering getting one as well. It sounds good from what I've heard though so might get it sometime this summer. 

Back
Top Bottom