Anybody Got Their GED?

I got my GED and still in school. If you wanna continue for a higher education do it. I'm on the process of getting in a Radiology program. #feelsgoodman BTW take your SAT too.

i have a ged, no college diploma, went for a while it wasnt for me

im going to make 100k this year....

im in sales the legal kind

i have a ged, no college diploma, went for a while it wasnt for me

im going to make 100k this year....

im in sales the legal kind

Got my GED and my AS and still haven't landed a decent job. Goin to a UC next semester and hopefully I can graduate from there with a decent job.

Got my GED and my AS and still haven't landed a decent job. Goin to a UC next semester and hopefully I can graduate from there with a decent job.

My cousin got his GED and makes 70k+ a year. I went to college got my masters and make more then him but he's 20 and I'm 27. He started his own business with some family funding and is doing great, I got a corporate america job.

It's all what you make of it...I was number 2 in my HS class, graduated in the top 1% of my college class...he didn't like HS, and said he was going to make it on his own. It's different for everyone, just do you is what I would say

My cousin got his GED and makes 70k+ a year. I went to college got my masters and make more then him but he's 20 and I'm 27. He started his own business with some family funding and is doing great, I got a corporate america job.

It's all what you make of it...I was number 2 in my HS class, graduated in the top 1% of my college class...he didn't like HS, and said he was going to make it on his own. It's different for everyone, just do you is what I would say

Back
Top Bottom