anybody had any luck findin the jordan HOF gatorade bottles?

Originally Posted by Mossified842345

Here is mine, all 6 (With a poster I swiped from my local grocery store) and some extras for when they discontinue the flavors...

bdf152ede5aae5c179b001f5a7f4c75f3ef9610.jpg
52125a5ef6ea5ab9e42c4c3025e200eec6314b4.jpg
9e32501e88ec8a2ced4ca1d7e475eff2a4f91f6.jpg
I like that setup u got, do you have a picture of the whole thing?

Championship Gold is the old citrus cooler... its the best gatorade EVER, don't know why they took it off the market???

My local Vons has them I need to cop. I want the display they have also.

Mossified nice display bro, props.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I FINALLY had luck with these ......

FOUND numbers 1 4 and 6 today at my LOCAL LUCKYS ...

Now on the hunt for 2 3 and 5 .

and then Ill make sure Ill have 2 sets, one to drink now and the other to drink later on.

Luckys is still around
eek.gif
eek.gif

YES ... Once Luckys then Albertsons now back to Luckys .

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

How did you get that and how much? I got 2 sets of all 6 bottles, I need that damn cooler to finish this man!
eek.gif

I heard there's only 23 in the nation.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

How did you get that and how much? I got 2 sets of all 6 bottles, I need that damn cooler to finish this man!
eek.gif

I heard there's only 23 in the nation.
frown.gif
I got if from a good friend of mine. Yeah, I was told that there were only 23 of them too. I was just lucky to know somebody. That'sall.
pimp.gif

I can't find these anywhere..my walmart has none and I usually find everything there. Mossified that's a nice set up(Moss is my fav player!) andSincere..wow man that's cool..wish I could get a hook up like that..nice deal!

*goes to safeway now* lol
But seriously I needa get on it before these lame kids try to buy out the store and put them on ebay for no good reason

hahaha i thought of stocking some but i REALLY dont see these being worth more than 2 dollars each in 20 years....its the worst tasting gatorade out with a picof mike and some words...........nobody cares for retro cards "because they are paper" and i dont see why they would care for this-thats just myopinion though

I haven't found one place that sells the HOF Gatorades =[

I've gone to the local walmart and stores and found nothing

i didnt know they had a cooler for them, damn they must be serious. I am going to get them now!

Originally Posted by bblokk23

anybody in Los Angeles know where they selling them ??

Yo I've been trying to look for them all over can't find anything. Am located near Downtown L.A? Where are you?
Might have to check the SFV.

Originally Posted by chi9bulls

That cooler is sweet! Wonder how much that cooler would cost me

dejahnw wrote:
i didnt know they had a cooler for them, damn they must be serious. I am going to get them now!

The cooler is sold with the General Release Gatorade bottles. Only 23 of these Gatorade Limited Edition Cooler Packages arein existence. It's more than a cooler: Please read the article that is posted below:

http://sneakernews.com/20...ited-edition-collection/

Basically, you won't see these unless you had a friend like me or you were one of the very limited people who Gatoradeand/or Michael Jordan liked enough to send one to you. I wasn't important, but apparently my friends was. He doesn't care for this type of stuff and heknew that I would appreciate it. Now I have it. It comes with much more than, just a cooler fellas.
pimp.gif

That pack is BEYOND beautiful!!!! I would lose a nut for one, no joke. I got all 6 bottles last week at my work, went to get more once i seen the hype buildingand to my suprise we had NONE left...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I FINALLY had luck with these ......

FOUND numbers 1 4 and 6 today at my LOCAL LUCKYS ...

Now on the hunt for 2 3 and 5 .

and then Ill make sure Ill have 2 sets, one to drink now and the other to drink later on.

Luckys is still around
eek.gif
eek.gif

YES ... Once Luckys then Albertsons now back to Luckys .
ACTUALLY, they dropped the "S" so its just Lucky now
laugh.gif

no lie

Back
Top Bottom