anybody has seen the retro 1's for women that came out today

this store has them im. Im tryna get them for my daughter butbthe smallest size they got was a 4c. Everyone I call doesn't know what imntalking about orthey keep telling me about some fusions. Niketown doesn't even have them. I called over the phone so maybe he didn't really look but does any1 knowwhat I'm talking about

Talkin bout these? they got some in girl sizes on eBay if these are the ones you're lookin for. Sure you can find em at a local mall if they're out.hope this helps.

they need 2 make the defining moments grape pack already. I want royalties Gentry
laugh.gif

Those are exactly what I was talking about noone even knows what I'm talking about niketond other shoe stores ain't even get them in only 1 shoe storein the bay that I know of got the women and another only got the grape 1's on the whole bay area every store thinks I'm talking about the fathers dayand military 1's. Honestly this was like a hyperstrike this isn't even on the niketown release day calender it was a few months ago but not anymore

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Those are exactly what I was talking about noone even knows what I'm talking about niketond other shoe stores ain't even get them in only 1 shoe store in the bay that I know of got the women and another only got the grape 1's on the whole bay area every store thinks I'm talking about the fathers day and military 1's. Honestly this was like a hyperstrike this isn't even on the niketown release day calender it was a few months ago but not anymore

Did you try Foot Express in Hayward and San Leandro? They usually get all the kids and girl sizes special releases.

anyone else agree that jb need to stop making 1s, theres prolly at least 10 pairs of retro 1s, imo its getting kind of ridiculous but thats jsut my 2 cents

Originally Posted by diverzionz

anyone else agree that jb need to stop making 1s, theres prolly at least 10 pairs of retro 1s, imo its getting kind of ridiculous but thats jsut my 2 cents

well, if they made these colorways in mens sizes i wouldnt mind
nerd.gif

Those Grape 1's would've been copped if they were released in Men's size.

Man I need those grapes in my life!!! I can't find them anywhere. Anyone that can hook up a size 7 let me know.

Originally Posted by yungmoney33

Talkin bout these? they got some in girl sizes on eBay if these are the ones you're lookin for. Sure you can find em at a local mall if they're out. hope this helps.
what the grapehead 1's, first time actually seeing them

Back
Top Bottom