Anybody having problems logging in with Mozilla?

I can't stay logged in using Firefox. I'm on IE right now. I did all the usually messing with cookies, settings, etc. Can't get it to work.

I was having the same issue. but after trying a few more tries, i finally stayed logged in.

Logging in goes smoothly but staying logged in...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Rockhead

Logging in goes smoothly but staying logged in...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Yeah, that's what I have. I can't stay logged in after I change pages. If I go to add a reply or add a new thread, I can't even log in on thelog in page. It just refreshes essentially.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by West2East

are you guys using http://niketalk.yuku.com/? if not that might be the problem.

It doesn't matter what link I use, I still can't stay logged in.

the worst is if you change sns, ( my friend on a sidekick needed me to edit out some of his profanity
laugh.gif
)
you wont be able to log in for 24 hrs...
indifferent.gif

same thing for my sidekick

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Go to www.yuku.com and log in. Refresh NT and you are good. Simple cookie problem/miscommunication.

Sometimes that doesn't even work...
This has really be making me
mad.gif
trying to sign in for 5 damn minutes at a time.

Well, I just got logged on finally. I guess it's random? This definitely needs to be fixed ASAP.

It happens to me sometimes as well... i just keep fighting it for a few minutes and then it seems to be okay for awhile.

been happening in the morn...i thought these bastards were tryna keep me off nt
laugh.gif
- but if i keep trying it works eventually...its a pain tho
nerd.gif

it happens everyday that i get on. i log in ok then i go to a forum then it logs me off. i log back in to reply then i get logged off. it usually happensduring early morning and around 6pm west coast is when NT is usually crackin

I should also mention that if It happens to me on one computer, when I switch to another the problem is not on that computer.

Yea I've been having this problem too. So I have just been using a 128 bit proxy encryption to log in. But with that it doesn't let me post pics, oremoticons, because the bar above this doesn't even show up. If anyone needs the website for the encryption message me.

Anyway I followed this advice and now I don't need the encryption.
Go to www.yuku.com and log in. Refresh NT and you are good. Simple cookie problem/miscommunication.
Although I know it wasn't my cookies because I have Spyware programs that delete all my online stuff when they clean my computer. As for youJoka just try again doing this because I had no problem with it. Go to yuku log in then go to Nt.

Back
Top Bottom