Anybody Here Ever Been Approached by a Gang Member?

DJs be super quick to throw some knuck if you buck on, rep yo hood, or down for my n's.
lol i remember when "Who Ya Wit" first came out, and everybody would throw signs, and if the sign was unfamiliar, dudes would sneak thedude outta nowhere...

after katrina, dudes from N.O. would come out here talkin' that soo woo damu mess like all bloods are one big happy gang, forgot folk nation wear redtoo...

other than the out of towners, nobody has never inquired of my representation.

so right, me and my boy Dutch Masters went 'round my pops house to chill one night. my pops stayed on 76th n Chestnut where the Crips stay. I stay on 22ndand Chestnut where the Bloods at. when it was time for us to bounce we went to the bus stop across the street. the bus stop is also the dope spot, but wontnobody out there. so we sittin there chillin the this lil short%!+% dude with a bottle of liquor with a THICK (possibly fake) Eazy E/Westcoast/NWA type accentcame over to us.

Dude asked us where we was from, and what we was doin 'round here. I told him that i was visitin my pops, he was like "naw, i dont know who thatis" and he wouldnt know him cuz he dont get out much cuz hes on crutches. anyway, i told him that i was from 22nd/Chestnut and dude was like "oh umust be with the Bloods, u know (insert name here)?" im like yea i know him. then one of his boys comes outta no where from behind us i recognized him, hewent to our school.

then he was like "So, yall bangin right? cuz thats what everybody else doin, aint $%%% else to do 'round here." by this time is me and my boydutch leanin on a light pole at a bus stop with 5 crips and a big ugly%!+% girl. i told him that i was about to go to college as soon as the school yearstarted. the one that i recognized was like "daayyyuum my dude u goin to COLLEGE?? thats good, i dont think ive ever met anybody that was goin tocollege"

now im thinkin "that crip leader guy is loosin his crowd, cuz now he got some of his members happy that im goin to college"

then the big ugly girls speaks "who is these guys? what they doin 'round here"
the crip leader guy said : "shut the hell up #!#!#, dont speak until ur spoken to"
then he tells me to hold his drink while he puts her in his place.......he then SHOVES the bottle into my chest. i caught it cuz i knew that if i dropped thenit would been some problems. he went and HUGGED HER.
indifferent.gif

then he tells me "aiyo, smack this**$+." my boy Dutch is just standing there. all these Crips got me and my boy surrounded.

"go ahead, smack her, she talkin $%%% to about u, i know u aint scared is you?" he says.
then another crip with a DIRTY dark blue bandana rolled on his forehead pops outta nowhere. yes it was rolled across his forehead, not folded but rolled. iwanted to bust out laughing at him for lookin so stupid.

he repeats "i know u aint scared to hit her, i'll let u have my drink. just steal on her%!+% one good time, she'll be aiight, cuz she's a big#!#!#."
i said "hittin her aint the problem, but im smart enough not to, cuz im outnumbered."

then the girl gets scared "you really gonna let him smack me? then ol boy tells her "look #!#!#, i aint gonna let nobody smack you that aint fromthis hood"

im sittin there like "well, duh, u wont foolin me
laugh.gif
" so i givehim back his drink and then...........

POW POW POW POW POW!!!! somebody about a block away starts shooting...

now, I am unhealthily desensitized to violence. and i guess my boy Dutch is too, cuz we both grew up in the same neighborhood and althougt somebody wasshootin, we just stood there, chillin agains the light pole, however all the "crips" DOVE into the bushes. yo, the litereally JUMPED in the bushesand ran away.
me and Dutch just sittin there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the whole time. them**%%#*# wont hard.

the bus still had not came at this time. we still standing there and the crips hop outta the bushes, the girl ran home. (scared%!+% #!#!#)
then here comes this tall dude in all black. he came up from behind me.

"whats crackin?" dude said
the crip leader (who is very short, and could been easily bodied by everybody out there, esp. the girl) said "shut the hell up, somebody was just shootinat us"

then the guy in all black said "OH, MY FAULT, I WONT SHOOTIN AT YALL, I WAS JUST BUSTIN IN THE AIR"

crip leader guy :
indifferent.gif
WHAT THE*#$% U DOIN !!! u makin it hot as a #!#!# out here!!!!

im sittin there thinkin that this is the most ignorant thing i have ever seen. ever.

then the leader says to me "SHOOT HIM" at this point, the situation was just a joke to me so i just started laughing. i aint have no gun, but i KNEWthe guy in all black had one. as im laughin he reached for his gun and said " i stay with mine, u betta have yours" ....

my laughter trailed off QUICK. but finally the bus came. we got on the bus and everybody wen there separate ways. my pops moved from that neighborhood a coupleweeks later and i havent been back since. thank god i aint have no Red on, cuz i usually do, but that day i didnt. the whole bus ride we was laughin at howsoft they was.

GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

laugh.gif
Interestingstory.

I can relate 'cause hella dudes around here act like that. Guy's around here Claimin' Folk, but you knowthey're soft as
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
99e15e47a7514000360b48d4ebf98c986026a10.gif

I live in South Central L.A. in the hoovas all my life. It's bad in L.A. with these young idiots running around killin for rep. I haven't been bangedon since high school. I was walking down the street to Burger King wearing orange and black (orange and blue are hoova kolors) and got banged on by some 30s.

It's all about how you look and carry yourself. If you look like you bang or throw up random hand signs, like your idiotic brother, they will bother withyou. If you don't They"ll just stare at you like you're an alien giving them the #!*$ you sign.

DJs be super quick to throw some knuck if you buck on, rep yo hood, or down for my n's.
lol i remember when "Who Ya Wit" first came out, and everybody would throw signs, and if the sign was unfamiliar, dudes would sneak the dude outta nowhere...
i remember at the club when the DJ played Kicked Out The Club by Mistah FAB The chorus started off like: I want this side and that side, frontside and the back side
Throw your turfs in the air, whatcha hood be bout'. Say!++!!$ i dont care you can kick me out. Halfway through the chorus, the dancefloor looked like aRoyal Rumble

Haha that story was more funny then frightning... I mean they seem kind of soft but that was a funny$#*% story.

Anyway here is my story. I live in San Francisco, California where their is barely any gang banging I know of. I met this white dude name Daniel and he seemspretty chill most of the time. We have homeroom together and he sits by me. We talk about how he got drunk and how he post up in his house just waitting forsome $!++ to go down. Well I never saw him fought but the closest thing I ever saw was when he had this conflict with a Mexican in my school. So the Mexicanknocked shoulders with Daniels and said "watch where your goin cuzz". The Mexican was with these 5 other broads so he wanted to act tough. So I wasright besides Daniel when this happen and then after taking 3 steps and realize what happen, he turned around and said it to his face " What you say N?What did you call me? I ain't your mother ****ing cuzz N. Then the Mexican said I didn't call you cuzz, I just said watch out. Daniel just shove thatdude to the floor and said "Never do that shiat again N or you will get yo butt mobbed." I never saw him fought and he told that is what he gothrough in the daily basis....

My other story was actually today. I was walking to lunch with my friends and then I saw like 3 Asian dudes posting up at the end of this sidewalk... Rightthen I know something was going to go down because you don't normally see a bunch of Asians dude just standing there for no reason. I don't recognizethem so they must have been in different school or maybe grownups... So as I was walking pass by them, we met eye to eye and he was approaching me then I waslike "oh $!++ did he think I was mugging at him?" It turns out their were these 2 black dudes in front of me they were after. I didn't hear theargument but I saw the Chinese dude push him and then decked him. He landed a good 3 punches and his friend held right arm and threw a couple of his own. Thefight was about 6 seconds and the black dude just got tossed around. They quickly got into their cars and drove off...

Well I come from the Bush so mostly all my sons is Loc. I don't get pressed or anything but every now and then I get asked if I'm cuz...Hell sometimesI even say yeah just to see if I get away with it.

It's soooo easy to not look like you bang cause some gang members be lookin bummy...word to the south.

Ya digg?

Back
Top Bottom