Anybody Here Ever Been Approached by a Gang Member?

im confronted by gangs everyday...since my cousins and good friends are in them. kinda hard to avoid ya kno
laugh.gif

Yeah, I went to a high school that was between two gang territories. So, you were constantly dealing with Norteños and Sureños. One time, I was on my way toschool and I was walking down the block when I see these two cats come out of nowhere walking towards me. Once I saw them, I knew something was going to godown...so they approach me and ask "Hey Homie, You bang?" I responded "Naw, I don't bang," then they started asking me "Are yousure? Don't lie Homie," I said "Naw, I'm koo, I don't claim anything," and then they said "Aight, be koo."
A lot of my friends have been checked by gang bangers too, they always ask them to lift up their shirts to see if they got any red/blue belts or boxers.

i hate to stereotype but mexican gangs scare the hell outta me more than any other gang i been confronted by..ive seen some La Raza's beat the living crapoutta this kid in broad daylight on a busy main street.

Originally Posted by haiti5

i hate to stereotype but mexican gangs scare the hell outta me more than any other gang i been confronted by..ive seen some La Raza's beat the living crap outta this kid in broad daylight on a busy main street.
co-sign. hispanic gangs don't eff around.

my cuzzo that got out the box said ms-13 members kill people to feed souls to the devil.
I couldnt think of anything scarier than that.

Santa monica? Damn, Im pretty sure dude wasnt even a real G. PRobably was messing with your friends. I know how folks do stupid *%+* like that out here inSocal.

Santa monica? Damn, Im pretty sure dude wasnt even a real G. PRobably was messing with your friends. I know how folks do stupid *%+* like that out here in Socal.
no he was real. he had sm on his forehead and all these other tatts all over his body.

haiti5, you stay in the chi right? some dude from there was tellin me the SD's are oc as hell.

So many funny things about this serious story
laugh.gif
"making a gay musicvideo" "got out his prius"

This is what I like to call a Keepin It Real moment goin right. If ya bro had started to perputrate a fraud n set trip or say anything but "Im not in agang I dont bang, neutral, neutral!" I dont even know if you'd be making this thread now.

Gangs always been corny to me but especially in this day n age aint nothin to bang for anymore. If they really gangsta go kill a racist cop(speaking from theirignorant pov) Dudes is so quick to hurt some lame nobodys just to say to their set how they kept it real or they bleed w/e color their gang rep. Dont worrytho with the changes of the urban community that the ppl living their should be aware of this will no longer be a problem word to gentrification.

smokin.gif

Someones been watching to much weeds. I doubt a gang member would ever be in a prius. It might be, if it were his sisters, girlfriend, or mothers. But how manyprius in your area like 10?

Bloods live 2 houses down from me. Like a dude and his 2 brothers, 2 cousins, and all that. And no I don't live in the hood. And yes these are realgangsters.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i'm sorry man, i stopped reading after you said ol' boy pulled up in a prius. since he was asking so many questions, you should have asked him how is he gonna gang bang and save the environment.
eyes.gif
Yea and what do you think would've happened after he askedthat?

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i'm sorry man, i stopped reading after you said ol' boy pulled up in a prius. since he was asking so many questions, you should have asked him how is he gonna gang bang and save the environment.
eyes.gif
Yea and what do you think would've happened after he asked that?

eyes.gif

yall just dont know do yall?

prius are a g's choice. its silent and the perfect getaway car. plus if you mix up the words it spells pirus
eek.gif
laugh.gif

haiti5, you stay in the chi right? some dude from there was tellin me the SD's are oc as hell.
haha yea they are kinda oc...my ex girlfriend stayed on 58th and California..and id get questioned me every damn day..id be like im folks im coo!

Originally Posted by haiti5

haha yea they are kinda oc...my ex girlfriend stayed on 58th and California..and id get questioned me every damn day..id be like im folks im coo!
Yeah it be like that here in the Chi, especially in the Hispanic neighborhoods. You can be drivin through and dudes are quick to throw up a sign.

he starts throwin up signs because its like a hood video

ya brother shouldn't have done that...tell him to stop tryna be somethin he's not...just another fake@+@* rapper huh
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom