Anybody here have SLEEP PARALYSIS

man how scary and uncomfortable is that
eek.gif

anyone ever hallucinate because of it too?
eek.gif
eek.gif

wiki it if you don't know what it is

happened for the first time today(3 times) hope it never happens again

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

why is this thread made once a week on NT
laugh.gif
TRUTH.

but that %+#% is so wild, I'm not bothered by the amount of threads made. %+#% is seriously scary

Don't know if this is sleep paralysis but whatever... this stuff is still scary.

I had an accident when I was very young... I fell down the a long set of stairs in my walker.

It's kinda hard but let me try to explain.

I'm sleeping... then all of a sudden I'm at the top of the stairs and I just jump of while on my walker. It's not just a dream though. I get thatfeeling you get when you are going down on a rollercoaster and it feels like my chest sucks in and there is a slight feeling of loss of breath.

Really scary.

yes, Ive had the experience many times.
anyone ever hallucinate because of it too?
would you explain your "hallucinations"/share your full experience?

Im interested in the details.

All the time.

I especially hate the helplessness you feel as you're completely aware that you're asleep but not able to wake yourself up.

For me, once I've struggled for a while, I have to accept the fact that I'm paralyzed and recollect myself. Once I do that, and give it another try,I'm usually able to wake myself up.

I hate it. had it a couple years ago, havent happened in a while, no hallucinations though, but I did think I was going to die hah

Haha. Crank, you ain't ever lie. But yeah, I've had it before. Just don't sleep on your back. You should be good.

I hath discovered sleep paralysis opens doors to lucid dreaming and other spiritualistic happenings if you canharness the power of it.
nerd.gif

it only happened to me once but that had me scared to go tosleep for like a week.

i used to get this like every week when i was in high school but now i only get it like once a month or every 3 weeks, try sleeping on your stomach

I've experienced this a couple times. But it only happens when I take a nap in the afternoon or when I take my muscle relaxers. Its pretty scary when youregain your conscience and you can't move and stuff that you were dreaming about seems real.

Back
Top Bottom