Anybody here subscribe to men's magazines?

Just wondering what you guys subscribe to.  I used to subscribe to FHM, King, and Smooth back in the mid to late 2000s, but then they started going downhill.  I'm thinking of subscribing to something again.

used to subscribe to slam. i have car & driver now and some other power mags but those are free.

i remember getting the jordan slam magazine. and how pristine i kept it. idk where it is now, the moms prolly tossd it out

Used to get free subscriptions to all those "men" magazines. FHM, Maxim, and the other one.

Most recently I'm up on Men's Health, GQ and Forbes.

stay away from Playboy magazine, 3 pages of nude women the rest is stupid articles and ads
laugh.gif

GQ and Men's Health were in my constant rotation before, but I realized everything is straight PR.

Use this product or that product, etc. etc. They're not really expert recommendations...they got paid to say all that stuff.

Men's Health got some good info though.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

stay away from Playboy magazine, 3 pages of nude women the rest is stupid articles and ads
laugh.gif
I guess that only leaves Penthouse then 
laugh.gif
.  BTW, am I the only one who thinks that the paper quality of Playboy is total crap?  They get weird wrinkles in the middle.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
Playboy is one of the most informative magazines out there, this aint 1968, no one subscribes to Playboy for fap material............anyway child

Maxim-
Mens Health
Entrepeneur
Game Informer
ESPN
GQ
Wired

For what? What do you plan on seeing in those magazines that you can't see online? Or hell, on Niketalk?

I don't see the point. Magazines take up space. Plus you get 50 pages of ads.

I don't see the point. You aren't 13.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For what? What do you plan on seeing in those magazines that you can't see online? Or hell, on Niketalk?

When shoes take up 75% of my closet, it really doesn't seem that bad to have magazines take up a little space.  Do you guys recommend Men's Health?

just the idea of it being in one place all together
yeah all articles and random info on line, but some organization of some sort is still good these days

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

GQ and Esquire.
got a deal on both, one year for $10 
pimp.gif
...used to get the free Maxim's and FHM for like 6 years, thanks to NT...

don't like taking my Mac to the bathroom...magazines usually get a good 2-3 dumps outta me...i be on the toilet for about an hour

because some of us don't want to kill our battery when we're on the throne.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

because some of us don't want to kill our battery when we're on the throne.
Magazines are a must, I don't know what I'd do if everything went digital...

Back
Top Bottom