Anybody Hip To Cowboy Boots?

I peeped a couple interesting looking cowboy boots, I was wondering if anybody was hip to em'? or seen some that they liked, here are a couple I peeped...at first I didnt like em'
sick.gif
but then I was
eek.gif

I'll post pics as I find em'

Knowing Niketalk you guys are probably gonna come up with some funny hypebeast/hom0phobic response that might be funny to a couple of the younger NT members,but you might as well post your jokes or your pictures to get the little e-fame you can.

My dad is. He's Jordan of the game, knows how to wear cowboy boots with a church suit and make it work. If they leave their door unlocked tommorow,I'll go steal pics.

I have a pair of ariats. I live in c-stat so they are a must. for real though, I can wear mine with anything, but shorts. Cowboy boots, jeans, and a nice fitt-shirt=hot fiya

I don't get what the big deal is? Here in Texas and down south in general..people wear cowboy boots with jeans on a regular basis. I don't see anythingwrong with it, but then again I've grown up in that environment.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

I don't get what the big deal is? Here in Texas and down south in general..people wear cowboy boots with jeans on a regular basis. I don't see anything wrong with it, but then again I've grown up in that environment.

first of all im pretty sure Zeus23 lives in NYC

second of all i dont know if you know this dudes history on NT , he's the creator of the male swag list
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Zeus23

I peeped a couple interesting looking cowboy boots, I was wondering if anybody was hip to em'? or seen some that they liked, here are a couple I peeped... at first I didnt like em'
sick.gif
but then I was
eek.gif
i personally wouldn't be caught dead rocking cowboy boots, but i think you should get some. you can pimp 'em out, maybe sew on a swoosh,and paste on a insole air bubble.

dude.. we all know already.. no need to keep giving signs
Alright tough guy I guess u caught me... I guess your a winner, u figured me out!!NT Detective #1 u got me RED HANDED. Thanks for the positivecontribution to my post, it was useless.

244526265.jpg

Alright now let's dumb it down wiseguy, since everyone's a comedian

Peep The Vid.. The boots O is rockin during the dance or watever... Peep the chick
devil.gif

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=8707741

I'm thinking they are these but I am not sure
292584269.jpg

or a variation of these
292584378.jpg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

dude.. we all know already.. no need to keep giving signs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But why would you want to wear cowboy boots that +@++ not cool. But if you really want to be different you should dress like a PILGRIM, thats unique.

Back
Top Bottom