Anybody In Here Buy Anything Off Amazon?

newbury comics is legit, I buy a lot of albums and games from them.

98% of my purchases are off amazon.

and don't listen to the dude above, amazon's third party sellers > ebay

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

newbury comics is legit, I buy a lot of albums and games from them.

98% of my purchases are off amazon.

thanx i feel a bit more secure didn't know if all the reviews all that are inflated by the company to make them look legit

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by Smedroc

probably a safer bet than used games off ebay.....go for it.

that's what I was gonna say
laugh.gif

I never bought anything used but I've bought from the 3rd party sellers before(stores, not a person if that matters), shipping was fast, products werealways just as I expected, they even sent me an extra case for my phone when I called and told them my case cracked after a couple days, no questions asked oranything, they let me keep the cracked case(that worked perfectly btw, it was a minor thing) and insisted I keep it and use it after I tried explainingeverything to them.

great service.
of course that doesn't go for all 3rd party sellers though...

Amazon is amazing

I buy alot of it, and never had a serious problem ( sometimes they send me the wrong item, but i get to keep it and they send me the correct one for free)

Amazon>>>> Ebay and make sure u sign up for their mailing list, cause they give u weekly deals or special clearence items that u may link

I bought one of my TV's off of Amazon a few years back, because i found a deal that was about $500 cheaper than had I gone to Best Buy or CC (at the time)to buy it. Also, I buy all of my books/CD's/DVDs off of Amazon. You can save so much money by going thru them. Just make sure you look at the reviews ofthe sellers before making the purchase. Newbury Comics is as legit as you can get....

The best spot to buy entertainment stuff. I've purchased stuff from third parties dozens of times and only once did I have a problem. Never received theitem, they said they sent it and I never figured out exactly what happened. Real Shady, but the good thing about most of my purchases off there is that theyare usually pretty cheap.

I buy everything but books from Amazon. And that's only because I have a Borders reward card. Amazon is the best site in the world. Their customer serviceis ridiculously awesome. If a 3rd party seller frauds you getting your money back is 20x easier than ebay.

Amazon is a great website. I'm always happy to buy things from there because I know how great their service is.

Do you have to have paypal in order to buy off amazon?Because i can only do money orders or concealed cash someone plkease get back at me,thanks!

Back
Top Bottom