Anybody know a retailer wit Black/Silver Flightposite 1s in stock (or other crack in black)

^Pic(in the dark)
Apologies if this is inappropriate but im in quite bind. Need a size 12 or 12.5 rather quickly for an event. This is my first choice but im open to suggestions as long as the shoes are close to or all black & they come with links in case i decide to cop. $125 or so might be my limit.
Pleeeeeeeeeeease help me out NTers

^Pic(in the dark)
Apologies if this is inappropriate but im in quite bind. Need a size 12 or 12.5 rather quickly for an event. This is my first choice but im open to suggestions as long as the shoes are close to or all black & they come with links in case i decide to cop. $125 or so might be my limit.
Pleeeeeeeeeeease help me out NTers

Yeah I know when they came out I've had em twice already but it's the only mostly black shoe I really liked so I was basically Tryin the luck. Unfortunately I can't post a wtb cuz I don't have the 300 posts. Guess its a wrap for the flights thanks fellas. Anybody else think of any dope all black joints feel free the let me know tho as if now its a ross up between penny2s and 97 uptempos

Yeah I know when they came out I've had em twice already but it's the only mostly black shoe I really liked so I was basically Tryin the luck. Unfortunately I can't post a wtb cuz I don't have the 300 posts. Guess its a wrap for the flights thanks fellas. Anybody else think of any dope all black joints feel free the let me know tho as if now its a ross up between penny2s and 97 uptempos

black 1/2 cents =
pimp.gif

get those.

Back
Top Bottom