Anybody know the release date for these AM 90's?

Nike Sportswear Air Max 90 Tonal
[h3]Posted by: Eugene Kan @ Hypebeast.comhttp://hypebeast.com/2008/10/nike-sportswear-air-max-90-tonal/[/h3]

nike-sportswear-air-max-90-tonal-01.jpg

Nike Sportswear releases a new pack of ultra minimalistic Air Max 90s. Available in either tonal black or gray, the redeeming factor is the use of some worthy materials including hints of nubuck and ballistic nylon. These should be available at all Nike Sportswear dealers within the next few weeks.

nike-sportswear-air-max-90-tonal-04.jpg

nike-sportswear-air-max-90-tonal-05.jpg

nike-sportswear-air-max-90-tonal-06.jpg

nike-sportswear-air-max-90-tonal-07.jpg

nike-sportswear-air-max-90-tonal-09.jpg

nike-sportswear-air-max-90-tonal-10.jpg

nike-sportswear-air-max-90-tonal-11.jpg

I'm patiently waiting for those grey ones. They are up on NDC but not for sale yet.

I thought I read December awhile back. With the way Nike has been releasing stuff these days, I wouldn't be surprised to see these by the end of the month.

those are hott!! I need those in my life. Thanks for the pics! I'm check again for more info!!

Originally Posted by abstrack

I'm patiently waiting for those grey ones. They are up on NDC but not for sale yet.
Actually those are a diff pair. The pair on NDC has white while this doesnt.

those grey ones are hot. any southeast asians in here know of a release date?

i need them. quite.

I hope both of them solid CW's hit the U.S. I'm not about to pay them crazy over seas prices.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by abstrack

airmaxes is on point with the info.

They're on Eastbay too if you want to cop...at 30% off no less
wink.gif

AM90s

Lol, yea I was surprised to see these on the shelves since I haven't seen many decent colorways of the 90's in North America besides the brown joints.Especially considering they did them right with the mesh...

i def want the grey pair but wouldn't mind the black pair as well

are these a limited release or only at nike sportswear on mercer st?

Back
Top Bottom