Anybody listen to Kidz Bop?

I know this sounds kinda stupid but when your 
smokin.gif
these CD's GO HAM!

yep...i got on in a happy meal that had my FAVORITE song onit...Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry

i always wanted one but didn't want to buy it and it suck...

yep...i got on in a happy meal that had my FAVORITE song onit...Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry

i always wanted one but didn't want to buy it and it suck...

one of my homeboys lil sister used to have all of these kidz bop cds. we listened to one of em one day & that *$$% was hilarious, it was the one wit that ja rule & j.lo song on there.

one of my homeboys lil sister used to have all of these kidz bop cds. we listened to one of em one day & that *$$% was hilarious, it was the one wit that ja rule & j.lo song on there.

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
right?

laugh.gif
right?

Originally Posted by CaptainDreamcast

laugh.gif
right?

hell yea, i actually put a couple of the songs on my ipod so i could have sumthin to laugh at
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainDreamcast

laugh.gif
right?

hell yea, i actually put a couple of the songs on my ipod so i could have sumthin to laugh at
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom