anybody not on myspace/facebook/twitter whatever else?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

%$@* is gay b.

it's for attention loving people and an ego inflater.

There is an extreme level of self absorption, and narcissism associated with any website like that.

grin.gif
another thing i dont understand is why everyone who isn't on it seems to feel like they are just way above it all...

you ain't special. relax.

had a myspace acct when it first came out and a facebook in college, but i dont even login to my accts. hear the sites are garbage now, since they got rid ofnetworks and what not.

i always wondered how somebody can spend more than 5 minutes on those sites. i dont care what someone i knew in hs is doing and i definitely dont want them tobe up on my business or even my friends. its funny when people have friends on myspace and they dont even talk to that person in real life.

if i need to network, i just use linkedin

I deleted my MS and FB. My so-called friends wouldn't even hit me up, now that im off there I really don't hear from them, oh well.

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

I deleted my MS and FB. My so-called friends wouldn't even hit me up, now that im off there I really don't hear from them, oh well.
i'm the same way. it's a lame excuse to keep a "friendship" going. what happened to calling people?

I used to have a myspace just to share my pics. I deleted it after considerable drama. I am social networking free and proud of it!

I have all 3...and none of them are gay...and I'm positive you cannot defeat me in hand to hand combat either.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I have all 3...and none of them are gay...and I'm positive you cannot defeat me in hand to hand combat either.
are you challenging my wu-tang style?

No myspace, no twitter. Deleted everything from facebook.

These sites are lame. There's such a thing as TOO much communication/networking, it's messing with people's values.

i still have a myspace account but it isnt a personal account and i seriously check it once every two weeks. never made a facebook because i didnt go tocollege, and by now i just could care less. I made a twitter thinking i might just use one of those but honestly havent wrote on it since
laugh.gif

what is the point of twitter anyways? i just included it because i know its a social networking site. but is it like myspace/facebook?

Back
Top Bottom