Anybody on NT get this "unread message" on the forum?

this just started today i think, and it's mad annoying ....anytime i refresh and new topics come up, this message is coming beside the thread

anybody know how to remove this? (I click mark forum read - which clears it, but when a new thread comes up, the same message comes back)

thanks for any tips!

34ocaoj.gif

It's a feature on other boards. It's a failure here.

Is anyone actively working on fixing this? Did you guys open a ticket to the Yuku support team?

most forums bold the titles of new threads since the last time you visited

that's a much better feature than this annoying message, which clutters the main page

Actually it's mad annoying that im getting that message with like a missing picture .. I made a thread about it because I thought i mest up my computeronce I downloaded a plug in for FireFox ..

Can anyone help ..

it's damn annoying. the whole side of my screen has it just about.
mad.gif
... another Yuku fail.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Actually it's mad annoying that im getting that message with like a missing picture .. I made a thread about it because I thought i mest up my computer once I downloaded a plug in for FireFox ..

Can anyone help ..
smh.gif

^^ I hope people understand what Im saying .. You know when someone post an invalid image .. all you see is the X and the name of the pic .. thats what Imgetting .. a damn X box and inside Unread Message ... I dont know $%% is going on and Im upset as hell!

They messed this up, before you'd just have >> on the side of a thread with new messages.

mad.gif
15p4chu.jpg

mad.gif

Now this is annoying as hell ... that's what Im getting unread messages with a display of a missing picture
mad.gif

yuku been a disaster. Did they get new developers or something?

well now atleast its text instead of a blank image. Can't the admins just change it back to the tiny image that doesnt uglify my page?

Back
Top Bottom