Anybody on NT listen to The Niceguys?

These dudes are dope as hell. I actually met these dudes one time... chill as %%+%.

Quality music, dudes are on the come up out here in Houston.

Won't be long till everyone knows who they are.

These dudes are dope as hell. I actually met these dudes one time... chill as %%+%.

eek.gif

......extra special props on this. im d/ling as soon as i get home. that track is dope. im diggin the creativity.

- after looking around i found their bandcamp page which has a link to d/l their EP but not for 'The Show'. i then found a blog with a link to another site of theirs that has a link for 'The Show' but they said the album was called 'Nice Look'. was Nice Look the original name and they changed it to The Show or are their 2 LP's out there?

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

......how you figure? you said it yourself 'quality music'. that alone will keep people away. hell, look at how many people responded to this thread.

- now if they was on some garbage? oh they'd be next in line to be the next thing coming.

eek.gif

......extra special props on this. im d/ling as soon as i get home. that track is dope. im diggin the creativity.

- after looking around i found their bandcamp page which has a link to d/l their EP but not for 'The Show'. i then found a blog with a link to another site of theirs that has a link for 'The Show' but they said the album was called 'Nice Look'. was Nice Look the original name and they changed it to The Show or are their 2 LP's out there?

......how you figure? you said it yourself 'quality music'. that alone will keep people away. hell, look at how many people responded to this thread.

- now if they was on some garbage? oh they'd be next in line to be the next thing coming.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

eek.gif

Naw, the album is called "The Show".. their website is thenicelook.com
Niceguys-Front_Cover.jpg

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/...niceguys-the-show-album/

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

eek.gif

Naw, the album is called "The Show".. their website is thenicelook.com
Niceguys-Front_Cover.jpg

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/...niceguys-the-show-album/

Yes! The Show was one of my favorite albums last year. The Green Room EP is dope too. I don't understand why more people aren't checking for them.

Yes! The Show was one of my favorite albums last year. The Green Room EP is dope too. I don't understand why more people aren't checking for them.

I've heard of them, but this is the first time I'm listening.

Sound cool, I'm going to check 'em out.

Nice to see good music coming out of my city
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom