Anybody On NT only smash 1 girl?......DAMN!

I'mm 22 years young, I've smashed 9 in my lifetime.

I'm jus' a sexy guy
glasses.gif

Lmao at 7 being the average... I smashed 7 girls by accident already...

To answer the question I smash em one at a time...

My number is too high to count off top but it should be somewhere in the mid 60s - low 70s... Give or take a Bj or 2 ...And that's low for some dudes I know

Sig check

i was at 1 for a loooong time. first was 98, freshman in highschool. Didn't smash again til 06. Few opportunities presented themselves between that time, but I was heavy on the religious tip throughout those years. Didn't listen to rap or anything.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'mm 22 years young, I've smashed 9 in my lifetime.

I'm jus' a sexy guy
glasses.gif

roll.gif

at you saying that like you doing it or something.

i have 4 at 20 yrs. didn't start plowing till i was 18 . i feel like if i actually put in the effort to chase these skallywags it would be atleast 10+. but i'm content with focusing on other things such as bball, working out, and my kd in cod lol

stop worrying about how many girls you've smashed. is that how you're gonna value your life?

Originally Posted by oidreez

stop worrying about how many girls you've smashed. is that how you're gonna value your life?

no just looker room convo..........................A.YOU NEVER GOT YOUR D WET OR B.YOUR A UGLY YOUNG MAN...which one applies to you

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by oidreez

no just looker room convo..........................A.YOU NEVER GOT YOUR D WET OR B.YOUR A UGLY YOUNG MAN...which one applies to you
^lmaooooooo
roll.gif

The rule of three says any number a guy gives has to be divided by three.

So.... 0.333 qualifies as a....

Spoiler [+]

For those who aren't smashing what are your reasons?
Getting p really isn't as hard as some of you guys make it seem

I guess none of you grew up in a third world country - if you like black girls and ever want to rack up some #s take a trip to Jamaica
I been smanging hard since 14 - slowed when I had my kid for a year or two
Famous in HS for getting dome in detention
I have bagged several decent "same-nighters"
Last weekend I caught a girl on the way to work when I was leaving the club - got some dome in the bank parking lot @5am.
Its lot to do with image - I racked up serious #s going to university in Miami too

Hard to believe guys will settle with one girl their whole life - I dont go out without expecting to bring home something new

Back
Top Bottom