Anybody On NT only smash 1 girl?......DAMN!

laugh.gif
when is the last time some of yall been checked for STDs, they do exist, ya know...

PS. As an Asian - no matter how hard I go , the hardest girl for me to get is a real bad-!!+ Black American - " nuh huh - he a chino do' " 

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by oidreez

stop worrying about how many girls you've smashed. is that how you're gonna value your life?

no just looker room convo..........................A.YOU NEVER GOT YOUR D WET OR B.YOUR A UGLY YOUNG MAN...which one applies to you
C. Dont worry about me young'n

do you guys really count? Seems kinda immature to me or you don't get a lot of action in. No offense but wouldn't you lose count or forget who you were with over time?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I'm only on 5 and I'm 24. 2 girlfriends for 4 years each really slowed me down but in the last month since being single I've got 2 regular on the rotation.

Girl B is nice though. Perfect body, comes over to watch football AND brings beer. I might be in love NT
embarassed.gif
That girl, who bring beer....? You wife that.

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lpb1t7BCDn1qesepao2_500.gif

It's funny, I could've had double digits from just college, but I passed on about 12. I'm still only single digits...

If you under 21 and you got 1 or 0, it's cool. But by the time you're a full grown adult, you should have a few bodies underneath your belt.

It's good to experience different partners, keeps your sanity when you get married knowing you did your thing back in the day.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

do you guys really count? Seems kinda immature to me or you don't get a lot of action in. No offense but wouldn't you lose count or forget who you were with over time?

you say childish i say responsible. how you in so many vaginas that could be infested with god knows what that you can't even remember them all. better yet whats wrong with you. sure people can be cool and knock a new girl every week cause there alpha blah blah but you telling me you couldn't have a consistent buddy or two to avoid the wreckless behavior...
ohwell.gif

just my two cents. inb4 he's not smashing.

I have smashed a lot in my life but word of advice quality over quantity my friends. Sex with the right chic is far better than just having a ton of meaningless sex

18 and i'm at 0. I just got into a relationship, and she wants it baaaaad. It's the waiting game now, we've both been feeling each other for a while now, but we just started dating. If things go right, next week is my day

Back
Top Bottom