Anybody On NT only smash 1 girl?......DAMN!

I'm 18 and only got one girl to my name.... looking back on high school i could have an easy 15+ bodies but i was soft lol. I just ain't want my first smash to be a $*$@$ so i waited for the right one and been with he for a while now.

im 26 and Im officially at 50 (not counting p-tutes Ive had here in NYC or overseas)

I actually started a list about 4 years ago in college, to document the names and the date of all girls I've got. I actually feel a bit accomplished when I came look back and see the names (and most of them pictures) of all the girls Ive been with in my life.

Yes, I have piped a good amount of 8s and 9s, but most of it are 6s and 7s not gonna lie.

A lot of you kids are worried about only being with the hottest girls on the planet, but life is too short not to be busting nuts on girls man, wrap it up, keep it safe, and be respectful to all of them. Its only a win - win situation
smile.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

WATCH OUT FELLAS.

We got an Alpha on our hands!

type of dude that smashes undesirable whales then tells his boys she was thick
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but you not scoring tho...your losing in the game.

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

im 26 and Im officially at 50 (not counting p-tutes Ive had here in NYC or overseas)

I actually started a list
about 4 years ago in college, to document the names and the date of all girls I've got. I actually feel a bit accomplished when I came look back and see the names (and most of them pictures) of all the girls Ive been with in my life.

Yes, I have piped a good amount of 8s and 9s, but most of it are 6s and 7s not gonna lie.

A lot of you kids are worried about only being with the hottest girls on the planet, but life is too short not to be busting nuts on girls man, wrap it up, keep it safe, and be respectful to all of them. Its only a win - win situation
smile.gif
I got a buddy who does this
laugh.gif

Keeps this book with girls names and something to remember them by (ie. Starbucks, Library, Grocery Store etc.)

Then he grades their sex game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VA757VA

wow... I see the light... I see y nters dog every girl they see, call obvious dimes average, call thick beautiful things fat.... Cause all yall germans(fresh prince)

Nobody up here gets any... Lol... Im tellin u fellas, youre in for a rude awakening once you take the training wheels off... lol.. I cant believe yall dudes puttin up soccer scores...lol..I honestly stopped counting bk in high school but im at least puttin up college bball numbers....if we talkin top nd piping then im kobe.....in toronto...

Lol..cant believe I slept on this thread..lmao.. Nters are confusing

WATCH OUT FELLAS.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol..not quite club..ive had my share of bad bitties, but ill admit that ive done a few freaks that wont appealin either(no big girls)...jus keepin it real...ehh...it comes with the territory....every man(that gets some) goes thru droughts and every man(that gets some) lowers his standards temporarily until he gets his mojo back....
im not doggin any of yall dudes for yall quality over quantity take..i got a bad thick lil pr chick now, been wit her for a year, for the most part she's all ive piped the past year...but in high school and undergrad years in college, gettin trim was too easy...

with all that said, if youve never lowered ur standards to get out a slump, then your not pipin binites....if you can really sit down and count...your not pipin bitties....not trying come at anybody sideways, but if you go places(clubs,parties,etc), ACTUALLY TALK TO GIRLS on campus, can dress (its NT so i generalize that were all above average dressers), and got ur own whip and or place in college then you truly have to put little to no effort into gettin some...

L.O.X.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

I actually started a list
about 4 years ago in college, to document the names and the date of all girls I've got. I actually feel a bit accomplished when I came look back and see the names (and most of them pictures) of all the girls Ive been with in my life.

smile.gif
I got a buddy who does this
laugh.gif

Keeps this book with girls names and something to remember them by (ie. Starbucks, Library, Grocery Store etc.)

Then he grades their sex game
laugh.gif
we ALL got a NTer buddy who does this. Hilarious.
what up Dom? lol

Im 22 y/o and its 13 for me.

a guy that I went to high school with claimed to have stormed over 200 trenches by his second year of college but for some reason I believe him. He was banging lots of chicks in high school like 2 a week no joke.

im 20 and im up to 7. regret my first time, was only in a relationship with one, two of them were
sick.gif
 (and i will blame it on alcohol for those), one used to be a lesbian-before me 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

WATCH OUT FELLAS.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but you not scoring tho...your losing in the game.

son,  i got bopped last night while you were surfing backpage.com and breaking open your piggy bank

sit down.

20 at 26. Started at 17, doubled my number in the last 3 years. As I got older I got more confident, game is still mediocre though
grin.gif

Aside from a few drunken nights, most have been 7's and 8's with a couple 9's thrown in.

If I was less picky and had more game it could have been a lot more. One of my boys has a mouthpiece (no romo) on him and lost count in the 50's while in HS. A little bit too reckless for me and I rather cuff one bad chick and give her the D consistently.

Back
Top Bottom