Anybody remember the summer this album shut the hood down??

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I've been bumping gangsta music since the morning

This +#+* had NY cats wearing snowman t shirts
.....joint was fire though

Joined Jan 7, 2007
Still bump this album. I feel like a G when I listen to this album even though I'm not one.

Joined Feb 28, 2007
i remember everybody was coming to school with snowman shirts, even the white kids.. eventually the administration figured it out and they made anannouncement saying that anyone who wears a snowman shirt will get suspended

Joined Nov 21, 2007
Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i remember everybody was coming to school with snowman shirts, even the white kids.. eventually the administration figured it out and they made an announcement saying that anyone who wears a snowman shirt will get suspended
@ nearly everyone wearing a snowman shirt on the first day of school '05

Joined Aug 7, 2005
The !$%% was so good that he even gained commercial appeal.

It's a shame that the quality of trap music aint even as good as it used to be 4 years ago.

Joined Jan 26, 2009
classic had us getting suspended from school because of snowman shirts.............I remember when the album drop.....I wasn't driving then and wedidn't have a stereo in my crib ....so we played it all night on my ps2

Joined Aug 28, 2008
Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I used to hit the kitchen lights...

Perfect way to start this album
But i don't care what any old +%@@@ or hip hop purist says...this album is a mutha @%%*!#+ classic

Joined Nov 11, 2004
ayyyyyee

u gotta believe u gotta believe..u aint neva seen dem pies im talkin so much white itll hurt ya eyes

devildog1776

Banned
Joined Jun 2, 2008
Originally Posted by Dapper D

But i don't care what any old +%@@@ or hip hop purist says...this album is a mutha @%%*!#+ classic

Im from NY and Im 26 i seen hip hop classics from Nas Jigga Wu 50 X PUN whoever came out with hotness we held it down... this album had NY on lock...... When icame from Cali to NY that summer EVERYBODY HAD SNOWMAN shirts..... I was on the lookout for thisjoint cuz I heard trap or die in cali and he ahd thatridiculous verse on REAL TALK... THIS IS A CLASSIC

Joined Aug 28, 2008
Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Im from NY and Im 26 i seen hip hop classics from Nas Jigga Wu 50 X PUN whoever came out with hotness we held it down... this album had NY on lock...... When i came from Cali to NY that summer EVERYBODY HAD SNOWMAN shirts..... I was on the lookout for thisjoint cuz I heard trap or die in cali and he ahd that ridiculous verse on REAL TALK... THIS IS A CLASSIC

Joined Apr 4, 2009
Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I remember when the album drop.....I wasn't driving then and we didn't have a stereo in my crib ....so we played it all night on my ps2

Joined May 9, 2007
i knew it. i was skeptical of dude at first cuz he was a down south rapper. but that +@@! was EVERYWHERE.

everytime i went outside on my block the ONLY song i heard was Get Your Mind Right.

now my nickname is "Jeezy"

edit: i had a snowman skully and a snowman jacket. dude really thought i was related to him cuz my nickname was Jeezy and i was the only person they ever seenwith a snowman jacket.
i retired that %#@% about 3months later. too old to be wearin snowdudes on my clothes

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now