Anybody remember the summer this album shut the hood down??

I've been bumping gangsta music since the morning

This +#+* had NY cats wearing snowman t shirts
laugh.gif
.....joint was fire though

Still bump this album. I feel like a G when I listen to this album even though I'm not one.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i remember everybody was coming to school with snowman shirts, even the white kids.. eventually the administration figured it out and they made anannouncement saying that anyone who wears a snowman shirt will get suspended
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
i remember everybody was coming to school with snowman shirts, even the white kids.. eventually the administration figured it out and they made an announcement saying that anyone who wears a snowman shirt will get suspended
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ nearly everyone wearing a snowman shirt on the first day of school '05
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
The !$%% was so good that he even gained commercial appeal.

It's a shame that the quality of trap music aint even as good as it used to be 4 years ago.
smh.gif

classic had us getting suspended from school because of snowman shirts.............I remember when the album drop.....I wasn't driving then and wedidn't have a stereo in my crib ....so we played it all night on my ps2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I used to hit the kitchen lights...

Perfect way to start this album
eek.gif
But i don't care what any old +%@@@ or hip hop purist says...this album is a mutha @%%*!#+ classic
pimp.gif

ayyyyyee

u gotta believe u gotta believe..u aint neva seen dem pies im talkin so much white itll hurt ya eyes

devildog1776

Banned
Originally Posted by Dapper D

eek.gif
But i don't care what any old +%@@@ or hip hop purist says...this album is a mutha @%%*!#+ classic
pimp.gif

Im from NY and Im 26 i seen hip hop classics from Nas Jigga Wu 50 X PUN whoever came out with hotness we held it down... this album had NY on lock...... When icame from Cali to NY that summer EVERYBODY HAD SNOWMAN shirts..... I was on the lookout for thisjoint cuz I heard trap or die in cali and he ahd thatridiculous verse on REAL TALK... THIS IS A CLASSIC

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by Dapper D

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Im from NY and Im 26 i seen hip hop classics from Nas Jigga Wu 50 X PUN whoever came out with hotness we held it down... this album had NY on lock...... When i came from Cali to NY that summer EVERYBODY HAD SNOWMAN shirts..... I was on the lookout for thisjoint cuz I heard trap or die in cali and he ahd that ridiculous verse on REAL TALK... THIS IS A CLASSIC

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I remember when the album drop.....I wasn't driving then and we didn't have a stereo in my crib ....so we played it all night on my ps2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i knew it. i was skeptical of dude at first cuz he was a down south rapper. but that +@@! was EVERYWHERE.

everytime i went outside on my block the ONLY song i heard was Get Your Mind Right.

now my nickname is "Jeezy"
smh.gif

edit: i had a snowman skully and a snowman jacket. dude really thought i was related to him cuz my nickname was Jeezy and i was the only person they ever seenwith a snowman jacket.
laugh.gif
i retired that %#@% about 3months later. too old to be wearin snowdudes on my clothes
laugh.gif

Top Bottom