Anybody see NYC on google earth lately?

C-Town-640x360.jpg

25west.jpg

07148-27jamaicaave.jpg

happy.gif

walmarts are banned from manhattan....its called preserving da "essence" of da bodegas and overall feel of NYC.

if there was a giant store in da center of NYC where everyone went instead of da little bodegas and supermarkets, NYC would suck.

what people don't understand from looking outside in is that neighborhoods in NYC all house different cultures that all have different needs that are catered

to differently....chinatown markets aren't gonna have things something like a dominican supermarket in da heightz is gonna supply...each hood is its own city.

I've always had stores like Vons and Ralph's and Albertson's, I guess. No on shops at Wal Mart where I live.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

happy.gif

western food is
pimp.gif

and I aint never seen a 24hr finefare
eek.gif
smokin.gif

2375736224_f21445bac9.jpg
yeah, this one is on dyckman...PERFECT if u a night dude comin outta work and got some wheels, da car wash next door is 24 hours too.
pimp.gif

I remember when we lived in Queens + Jersey Western Beef stayed having the ghetto carnivals and Latino bbq's in the parkin lot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still got mad Goya + Cafe Bustelo tees from my childhood somewhere in the attic...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

There will never be a walmart in the nyc

too many mom and pop shops

kind of wish we had one, their prices are dirt cheap on some items
tired.gif
they kill off all the mom and pops and then raise back up the prices slowly but surely.

they are the devil. keep them away from wherever you live.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I've wondered this for some time now.
is there a wal mart in NYC? where do yall buy groceries

no WalMart in NYC....it would put most stores out of business, especially small mom&pop shops.

For groceries there is... Costco, BJs, Key Food, Trader Joe's, etc. etc.

btw- that 3d google earth is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP, the whole time I was watching this video I was peepin your avi because it looks like it's dancing to the song! Oh @#%*!

The Bronx is getting up there, that new mall near Yankee stadium is good money. Best buy, Staples, Target and Bj's. I'm starting to see a lot white people moving to the Bronx too.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

The Bronx is getting up there, that new mall near Yankee stadium is good money. Best buy, Staples, Target and Bj's. I'm starting to see a a lot white people moving to the Bronx 
i dunno bout all that now
laugh.gif

bronx been on that white flight steez for years...

The Bronx is getting up there, that new mall near Yankee stadium is good money. Best buy, Staples, Target and Bj's. I'm starting to see a a lot white people moving to the Bronx too.

I'm so glad they put that mall there. I live in Harlem and if I wanted to go to bestbuy or something I had to travel all the way to midtown, now I could just walk across the bridge and bam I'm there. That spot is definitely appreciated.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

The Bronx is getting up there, that new mall near Yankee stadium is good money. Best buy, Staples, Target and Bj's. I'm starting to see a a lot white people moving to the Bronx 
i dunno bout all that now
laugh.gif

bronx been on that white flight steez for years...

Well i have not seen many white folks around my area before. I'm just starting to see them with grocery bags from the Associated or riding their bikes.

Originally Posted by livewyre

The Bronx is getting up there, that new mall near Yankee stadium is good money. Best buy, Staples, Target and Bj's. I'm starting to see a a lot white people moving to the Bronx too.

I'm so glad they put that mall there. I live in Harlem and if I wanted to go to bestbuy or something I had to travel all the way to midtown, now I could just walk across the bridge and bam I'm there. That spot is definitely appreciated.
Tell me about it man, my grandmother goes to BJ's every other week now....walking too like she knows the place.

Back
Top Bottom