Anybody still wear/buy Jerseys?

I wear football (soccer) kits on game days to work. I don't see the problem. 

EDIT: saw it was Bball. If I had an MJ I would wear it. 

Last edited:
It's fun matching the colors of different team of their jerseys...like a Orioles hat, with SF Giants jersey, or a Yankees hat with a Georgetown jersey...so many teams and color combos

Got about 50-60 authentic in my closet. Trying to wear at least one per week. I wore jerseys before the "jersey era" and I still wore them after.

That mixing teams **** is wack and ugly though.

Last edited:
It's fun matching the colors of different team of their jerseys...like a Orioles hat, with SF Giants jersey, or a Yankees hat with a Georgetown jersey...so many teams and color combos

people used to do that when matching fitteds didn't exist.

I get different sports like a yankee cap with georgetown stuff but for mlb jersey if you gonna wear a cap its gotta be the cap of the team whos jersey you sporting. Otherwise you look goofy imo

Rocking other jerseys casually might not be en vogue anymore but soccer kits have never left

I see at least 2 a day especially right now during summer :lol:

Typically wear a Troy Aikman jersey to sleep.  Got a few soccer kits as well, Messi jersey on deck

I get different sports like a yankee cap with georgetown stuff but for mlb jersey if you gonna wear a cap its gotta be the cap of the team whos jersey you sporting. Otherwise you look goofy imo

like this...

2i1gxee.jpg

I usually wear jersey's to sporting events. Baseball and some basketball jerseys are my go to in the summer.

I have a few jerseys that I wear to sporting events and over the summer to the pool, BBQs, and just chilling.

I need to cop a new Wizards jersey once Nike releases next season's NBA jerseys.

Used to wear them heavy back in the day (middle school)

Now only wear the few champion replicas I held on to (kinda small so make me look brolic lol) and couple pinnies I got from playing in bball tourneys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom