Anybody talk to a girl with an "online" life?

the worst is when they BRAG about how many instagram followers they have
mean.gif
ppl do that? like, whats a lot?

Stay away op. Cus even if you smash, if she's the type to put her business out there for everyones entertainment, don't be surprised if your name is dragged along all that drama. It's really not worth it to be involved with someone who makes it a priority to put their private life out in the open for the publics entertainment.

I don't buy that "if you're confident it shouldn't matter" stuff.

I'm confident in my looks and abilities. But the fact remains that these broads are out here fiending for attention and it gets progressively worse with every new "social media" site that allows folks to create a pseudo-celebity.

I have a problem with my confidence if my girl suddenly takes to posting a thousand pictures a month and starts dressing raunchy for the sake of maintaining her "150 likes" quota? Lol, k.

These type of girls get no attention from me. I don't eem have an Instagram. **** is funny when I meet one and at the end of the chat, they say "follow me on instagram" or "you should make an account so you can follow me". :lol: foh.

I've cut off a few girls because of this thirst for thirst. If anyone wants to attribute that to my lack of "confidence"... I can live with that.

Lol I dare you find me a chick on IG without more than 500 followers, Hell even less than 200

I have no clue how some people get so many followers. I've got around 75 on both ig and twitter. It's wild how some people have 15k+ tweets.

Reactions: OTG
Anybody ever go out and see that ONE chick one that just won't follow you back? lmao.

Be having that mean mug face like aight ***

I have no clue how some people get so many followers. I've got around 75 on both ig and twitter. It's wild how some people have 15k+ tweets.
Most chicks I see with 3k or more followers on IG are either in some type of popular industry(entertainment, sneakers, stylist, etc) or they are very attractive and majority of their pics are pics of what ppl deem to be attractive about them(booty, breast, face). Their comment section is always thirsty posts.

That tweeting stuff is something else. 60k tweets of no substance.

Last edited:
Most chicks I see with 3k or more followers on IG are either in some type of popular industry(entertainment, sneakers, stylist, etc) or they are very attractive and majority of their pics are pics of what ppl deem to be attractive about them(booty, breast, face). Their comment section is always thirsty posts.

That tweeting stuff is something else. 60k tweets of no substance.

[Realtalk] I hate to burst yall's bubble, but most of these followers come from online dating profiles. They traffic them over like that. [/Realtalk]

[Realtalk] I hate to burst yall's bubble, but most of these followers come from online dating profiles. They traffic them over like that. [/Realtalk]

Lol now I think about it on OKC u see a lot of follow me on IG in profiles a lot

I know a chick like that, on instagram she's a model chick and you'd swear she was a millionaire, but in real life she's very quite and is a cashier at the dollar general by my crib. It was kinda weird when I saw her instagram. I'm like that ain't you

I know a chick like that, on instagram she's a model chick and you'd swear she was a millionaire, but in real life she's very quite and is a cashier at the dollar general by my crib. It was kinda weird when I saw her instagram. I'm like that ain't you

post dat ig

talk to her as in trying to get the yambs/nudes sure but tryin to be her friend and ****? hell nah :lol:

would rather talk to a cute girl who doesnt give a **** about having a bunch of followers or friends srs :smokin

Last edited:
Ppl buy followers and likes now on Instagram.

Yup. Seriously. Only "normal chicks" with legit 5000+ followers/likes are ones with like youtube channels that do makeup or legit models that arent superstars. Most of these chicks pay for followers which is kinda smart if they are pretty

lol. Most of them are normal bruh. The IG and Twitter feeds just allows them to create an image of how they wished they were viewed in reality.

Can't even have a good time these days. Everyone wants to stop everything to take pics and then stare at their phone the rest of the night to wait for the "likes" to build up.

This this this! Its sooooo annoying!

Thats why I honestly wish NT would do away with the rep system because it in a way is no different.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom