Anybody use same towel for more then one shower?

My girlfriend said she does and I thought it was weird. She'll hang it up and reuse it the next day. She said everybody does it. I just think its dirtybut I want to hear what other people do.

Are you kidding? You only use it once? I don't know anyone that does that. How many towels do you own?

are you serious, just to dry off?

yea i use 1 towel a week hang it on back of door.

I usually use two towels, they alternate days since sometimes the towel doesn't dry fast enough for the next shower or the next day. But I usually replaceit every week.

I Use a towel for like 1 1/2 - 2 weeks, then I wash everything. It's not gross as long as you use soap when you shower and then hang it to dry afterward.

people that use 1 towel for a day or two must not do their own laundry.....

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

I Use a towel for like 1 1/2 - 2 weeks, then I wash everything. It's not gross as long as you use soap when you shower and then hang it to dry afterward.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I usually use two towels, they alternate days since sometimes the towel doesn't dry fast enough for the next shower or the next day. But I usually replace it every week.
yea exactly. i use once a week but if its still really damp yea grab a second.

yea shes dirty alright....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

Either that or don't have to pay to do it.

I have a few towels and I'll probably wash them on Sunday and use them throughout the week.

how is it dirty?

you just cleaned yourself, and now you are taking off the water which you just used to clean yourself

towels rock over here for one to two weeks

I have 2 towels.

I use the 1st one for a few days, then finish off the week with the 2nd one. Then wash them every Saturday.

laugh.gif
I been using 1 towel a day my whole life... My mom told me to re-use em. i was like
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
Now i re-use them tho... at first i thought it was wierd

I use the same towel for 1 week, then it gets washed. I don't know anyone who replaces their towel everyday.

i just dont understand. do you keep track of what part you used to dry your @*@ and frontside off? or are you really cool with drying your face off with thesame part you dried your nether regions off the day before?

Back
Top Bottom