Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

I understand the financial decision to keep it going. And sure other people can write out the plots. And someone can sound like him. But in the end of the day he is the show. He’s literally Rick and Morty :lol: and just has a very unique way of doing things with his rambling stuttering out of the box stuff. The show has been driven by his personality.

On the flip side it also did wear on a lot of people. As beloved as it’s been people still stopped watching it. So maybe best case it moves in a new direction that brings people back in.

They're probably already in the middle of working on season 7. That's why they're going on ahead with it.

I think they're done after that though. EDIT: Nevermind. I think this is gonna be bad :lol:

Kinda like The Witcher going on after Henry Cavill leaves.

Screenshot_20230125_105705_Chrome.jpg

Gonna be interesting when Rolland eventually creates a new show different from all the R&M copy cats with different animation and none of the same writers.

Gonna be interesting when Rolland eventually creates a new show different from all the R&M copy cats with different animation and none of the same writers.
Eh, unless he goes the YouTube route i don't think anyone will work with him. Dude was caught dm'ing kids. It's over for him.

Eh, unless he goes the YouTube route i don't think anyone will work with him. Dude was caught dm'ing kids. It's over for him.
I wasn’t informed on all that he did or what he’s being charged for. I just heard the initial domestic abuse allegations.

I would almost say he still might get work at some point in the future not that he would need to though given all the royalties he’ll still get.

Now that I look in to it, those DMs remind me a lot of those James Gunn tweets.

Anyway, I guess now he's free from any of his recent jobs while still getting royalties for all the ones he created. Now he can make new shot and possibly a bigger deal from another median conglomerate.

They switched the voice actor in their show Solar Opposites and its very noticeable. I dont know how people will take it once Rick and Morty comes out. This may very well be the final season.

Back
Top Bottom