Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

1585885139508.png

Fam what is going on this episode 😂😂😂😂. Just going at all the Meta peoples head. Wild if they just washed away the Evil Morty thing permanently like that.

might have to watch that episode again but i aint even ashamed to say that i might be too stupid to understand wtf i just watched

:lol:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this ep was too meta.

Like seriously. The jam packed this **** with meta on meta on meta ****.

The damn Bechdel test being used to break the thematic seal :lol:, all the simulations within a simulation, the beings existing within the span of the slow death of the tickets please guy who himself is suspended in disbelief hallucinating a reality where he's just an old grandpa and father at some kid's party losing his grip :lol:

Its just the stub :rofl:

Rick and Morty turning to Jesus to make the story super boring :rofl:

The episode had Dan Harmon written all over it.

They not fooling nobody
Them doing this
Was the reason we waited so long between seasons
Only one of the co-creators created that show though.

might have to watch that episode again but i aint even ashamed to say that i might be too stupid to understand wtf i just watched

:lol:

yea.. I need to see a breakdown or 2.. watch again.. and probably watch again

like I got references, but I wasn’t anywhere near right to fully grasp things

I'm watching it again now. Lol at them just ripping into Dan Harmon's storytelling structure.

"Naturally funny. Dont need to over think S___" All of "those" fans have been getting shots fired at them all season.

gonna have to rewatch again today. my brain still hasn’t comprehended everything that went on :lol:

Glad I wasn’t the only one confused :lol:

Rick saying everything going on outside wasn’t canon had me cracking up:rofl:

not a bad episode but did seem lazy

yea.. Seems like they mix of stuff we’ve seen before

we saw them get suits in the purge episode and to off on everyone.. we saw summer get special treatment in thatgazorpazorp episode.. rick made a face hugger joke in 1 episode.. Rick and morty being inappropriate was from the test material they had before it was a show

Last edited:
:lol: @ Just like Star Wars, no guilt.

Refusing to do a 9/11.

Leaving Summer behind :lol:

****ting in the middle of the living room thinking they're dying.

This and the Dragon episode were the two weakest so far but I still enjoyed this.

Back
Top Bottom