Anybody watching 60 Minutes?

They are interviewing the CEO of FIAT/Chrysler. Amazing how he turned things around and what impressed me more was the fact that he combed through the company to find new management. Workers who would never sniff the top are now reporting straight to him.

If he's really smart, he wouldn't use Jennifer Lopez and Charlie Sheen in his commercials.

damb, i usually watch but i thought they were gonna just talk abt that tennis player the whole time. ended up watching this drug cartel docu on natgeo. will try to find online; its crazy how when i was younger i hated 60mins but now that im kind of older (24) its one of the shows i try to watch regularly.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

damb, i usually watch but i thought they were gonna just talk abt that tennis player the whole time. ended up watching this drug cartel docu on natgeo. will try to find online; its crazy how when i was younger i hated 60mins but now that im kind of older (24) its one of the shows i try to watch regularly.
The segment on Djokovic was good too. Used to hate his antics but the piece on him was actually quite enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom