Anybody With a Yahoo Email Address Enter!!

Joined Mar 26, 2005
Does anyone with a yahoo email notice alot of spam/junk mail in there inbox...i noticed this today i've had my email for over 4 year and my last junkmail in the junk mail folder was like 2 months ago and its all coming in through my inbox...is this happening to anyone?...my email maybe hacked or something??all replies appreciated

Joined May 15, 2005
Yeah, I 've been noticing the build up of spam in my inbox as well. I don't fret over it because I use my gmail account more.

Joined Aug 1, 2005
make sure you keep marking it as spam....it will go away shortly...these spam guys start new tactics all the time and it takes some time for yahoo to getaround to it...

Joined Mar 16, 2008
thats all i get...now whenever i have to put my email down for anything not business/school related i just give them my yahoo account cuz its so full ofjunk...

Joined Dec 9, 2002
yes, i've definitely noticed. I was thinking that some site sold my address.
that's my business email too.

Joined Feb 8, 2008
select hte message and hit the spam button seen below, it will eventually learn and not allow it to come into your inbox

Joined Feb 8, 2008
i've had the same yahoo email account for about 14 or so years, and i got 0 spam. and that is how i have weeded it out of my inbox when it used to come in.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now