Anybody with dreadlocks? If so, post pics

Here are my dreads before I cut them in November of 06. They were about 7+ inches. Any other Nt'er got dreads? If so, post em up. Im growing em back now(Premature stages can be ugly) but they're definately worth it. And the ladies love em. Screw a brushcut/caesar. Let your hair lock n grow!

843211084_l.jpg

Can I get dreads ?

I know some of them PR/DR cats in florida be gettin em, and they're hair is like mine. Kinda curly but loose.

"How do you keep em clean?"

Wash and condition it with regular shampoo or one of those dreadlock-specific products.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

"How do you keep em clean?"

Wash and condition it with regular shampoo or one of those dreadlock-specific products.

Yessir

"Cause every mornin she shampoo's mi locks"

2dseepz.jpg

im trying. i been getting my hair twisted like every 4 weeks. its short right now

You had some nice locks OP. Can't wait till my joints look like that. I played with the ones in the back so there real thin back there, I gotta stop doingthat.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Here are my dreads before I cut them in November of 06. They were about 7+ inches. Any other Nt'er got dreads? If so, post em up. Im growing em back now (Premature stages can be ugly) but they're definately worth it. And the ladies love em. Screw a brushcut/caesar. Let your hair lock n grow!

thats the only problem it seems not worth it

im a spick and Im letting my hair grow but it is too straight to get dreaded. Maybe if I get bored when it is long enough I may try it for a day.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

debating on whether i should grow out my hair or not

how old are you..

if you still young itll pay off...

if you told old... its not worth it..

I got plaits right now, but planning on getting dem dreads in a couple weeks for Spring break.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

how old are you..

i'm only 19.. you think thats too old??

Originally Posted by oidreez

2dseepz.jpg

im trying. i been getting my hair twisted like every 4 weeks. its short right now
This looks freakin nasty kid damn
sick.gif
looks like a set or worms.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

how old are you..

i'm only 19.. you think thats too old??

College age.... you're good.

what does age have to do with it? My mom started at 40 and now hers are down her back I wish I had picks there very nice.

Back
Top Bottom