anybody with friends like this....... update on page 1

well one of my friends that i grow up with is looking at 90years
eek.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

we did everything together and its just sad to see this happen with that said i could have easily been in a box right next to him

ill post the other stuff in a following post(as far as wat he did and stuff)

anybody else with friends that got caught up and gone be locked down for a min

URBANA - The second of four men involved in a spring attack on a St. Joseph couple in their home has been convicted.
NS, 21, of Chicago, pleaded guilty Tuesday to a single count of home invasion for forcing his way into the home of RR and DR on May 1 and injuring the couple. He pleaded guilty to a charge that carries penalties of six to 30 years in prison.

Judge Heidi Ladd set sentencing for March 30.

On Jan. 16, a jury convicted co-defendant JW, 20, of Chicago, of home invasion, armed robbery and residential burglary in connection with the attack. He faces up to 90 years in prison when sentenced March 2.

Two other co-defendants, IE, 20, of Champaign, and CT, 21, of Urbana, each suggested when they testified against JW that they would also plead guilty, hoping that their testimony would net them reduced sentences.

Assistant State's Attorney Steve Ziegler declined to comment on any offers he may have made them. No dates have been set for guilty pleas.

Ziegler said after NSis sentenced, he will dismiss more serious counts of home invasion carrying longer prison sentences, and other counts of armed robbery and residential burglary against him. As part of his negotiated plea, NS will have to serve 85 percent of whatever sentence Ladd imposes.

In laying out the facts for Ladd, Ziegler said the group targeted the Rigdons because they wanted to rob not only their home of cash and property but also their businesses - the Gold and Diamond Exchange pawn shop and Quick Cash Currency Exchange at 1004 W University Ave., U.

Ziegler said IE would testify that when they entered the Rigdon home some time after 7 p.m., JW first attacked RR , 71, in his garage, hitting him repeatedly in the head with a gun. When DR , 67, heard the commotion and went to investigate, one of the men quickly overpowered the petite woman, knocked her to the floor and bound her hands with cable ties.

They also bound RR and left him bleeding on his kitchen floor as they ransacked the home for about three to four hours, stealing guns, collectors' knives, cash, gift cards, jewelry and electronics. Only one $100 gift card was recovered from the spree after the men were arrested six to eight weeks later.

RR required more than 100 stitches and staples to repair multiple head wounds. DR suffered damage to her hands and wrists from having them bound so tightly for hours.

Before the home invasion had even been reported, Champaign County sheriff's deputy Jason Atwood saw a suspicious car in front of the Rigdon home, followed it and stopped it. He identified the occupants as CT and NS but finding no probable cause to arrest them at the time, released them.

It was the identification of those men that led to the arrest of all four later.

for the none believes
eyes.gif
yes i know yall can find out theynames and stuff but i would assk if yall didnt bring it back here(i know some lame will still do it to be "cool")

yeaaah im gonna have to go ahead and ask what he did to get 90 years

I'm thinking drugs. But yea all the dude I know who could end doing stuff like that I cut years ago.

Originally Posted by Club29

he facing 90 years not doing 90years i got the report i just need to get they names out of it give me a min

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Negative.

My dudes and I is too slick.
Yeah! Bragging about crime is so cool!

Do you mind if the next niketalk name i make is "Nktran001's number 1 fan"?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'm thinking drugs. But yea all the dude I know who could end doing stuff like that I cut years ago.

I'm thinking more like armed robbery/ a brick in the trunk...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

he facing 90 years not doing 90years i got the report i just need to get they names out of it give me a min
So to make this clear...the WORSE sentence he can get is 90 years at most?..not that he is sentenced to 90 years yet?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Negative.

My dudes and I is too slick.
Yeah! Bragging about crime is so cool!

Do you mind if the next niketalk name i make is "Nktran001's number 1 fan"?

Do you eat three course meals in the bathroom too?

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
mang get a pass but you bwood i told you wat i used to beon

Naw, my boy just did a few months for home invasion. All my other N_s that got jammed up all beat their cases

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
mang get a pass but you bwood i told you wat i used to be on

smh

i put just armed robbery at first...thought ya was taking the next step...dont know what i was thinking

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

90 Years?

quack quack quack.

Naaaaaaaaaah Joe... Judges here are quick to give out football numbers
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom