Anymore Carmines left in the area?

I know it a stupid question, but thought I would still ask...Lookin for a size 11 if anyone knows

thanks

Yes there will be DTLR in columbia will get them in full run of size's mid next week sometime.I'll post again when we get them in,but we will get em100% late from other stores in atl and chi town that ain't sell out.

~Chris

Heads up, Size 8 @ FNL St.Charles (Waldorf)

grin.gif

Originally Posted by fashionfellanikes

Yes there will be DTLR in columbia will get them in full run of size's mid next week sometime.I'll post again when we get them in,but we will get em 100% late from other stores in atl and chi town that ain't sell out.

~Chris

will you take phone orders at the store? or how about you personally taking orders from NTers?

The store number is 4107150974.If you come firts and come correct with money and I work that day I'll personally ring you up but no phone order's holdsor personal order's.If you do come in though and let me know your on NT and I can give you a deal on something I will(no new release's jay's)I gotu.

THE dtlr in columbia was getting a shipment they took my name number etc but after about 3-7 delivery days the manager stopped the shipment for the pack butthey do have the 16 7 and the olys

so i just bought from a website good luck to the rest who tryna get um i had to pay 380 for my 6 17 pack but 380 is better then 450

good luck

Back
Top Bottom