Anyone been fired from their job for some BS?

In some hot water with the company I work for. Waiting on word from HR by the end of the week to see whether i'm getting fired or not. Apparently I haven't been showing good enough customer service for this big company that has a high turnover rate (that's all I can say for now.) Should I just quit today just so I can tell another company I apply at that I wasn't fired? I know some of yall have some stories about jobs you'd like to share.

Last edited:
My best advice is if you KNOW you did something wrong, and there's a track record of it, save yourself the drama, however, if you let them fire you, you might be able to get unemployment.

I 've been fired three years in a row. It doesn't matter to me. I'll lie on a resume anyway. Don't ever think you owe these people anything, once it goes bad for them, they'll get rid of you fast. Don't let this **** hurt your ego or none of that. Honesty doesn't pay off in the corporate world 
happy.gif

I 've been fired three years in a row. It doesn't matter to me. I'll lie on a resume anyway. Don't ever think you owe these people anything, once it goes bad for them, they'll get rid of you fast. Don't let this **** hurt your ego or none of that. Honesty doesn't pay off in the corporate world :D

This is pretty much the truth, you're just an employee number at the end of the day. Follow the simple rules, stay under radar and do everything you need to on paper wise.

If you get fired you can get unemployment depending on the state laws and your company.

Back
Top Bottom