Anyone been to Glastonbury? Tickets to go on sale October 7th

balloonoboy

Banned
You know, the world's largest music and arts festival. I registered last year on a whim thinking I'd be down to go in 2013. I kinda still want to go while life isn't too fast.

Has anyone gone? Kdawg or any of my other cross-the-ponders wanna chime in?

I heard they had Adele pegged as the headlining act but she respectfully declined.

You will need to register on the website real early - they often ask for a passport photo aswell for the tickets - no sell on that way!

Went '94 and '95 ...no tickets, used a rope ladder to jump the fence. Oasis, Jamiroquai and the Beasties among others 
smokin.gif

On the first day we found a sheet of 50 acid tabs just lying on the grass ...took several and saw Snoop Doggy Dogg dancing in a tree with some Leprechauns 
laugh.gif

Haven't been since they got strict with the tickets and all the online stuff though. From what I've heard it's not as relaxed and as laid back as it was in the '80s and '90s (too many hipster kids now) but it's still the top British festival.

Let us know how you get on if you manage to go -be sure to take your own toilet rolls and baby wipes for hygiene purposes.

Back
Top Bottom