Anyone believe in UFO's?

Yes.

As vast as the galaxy is, you'd be a fool to assume that we are the only ones inhabiting it.

While this is true, the likelihood of an alien planet hosting life, intelligent life at that, developing civilizations and technology, and existing at the same time as we are (universe is ~14 billion years old) and actually FINDING US is almost impossibly small. And then traveling millions, billions of light years safely to just HOVER over towns in the middle of nowhere?

No.

you guys should look into "the drake equation"

Last edited:
It's 2014, we have cameras that have dozens of megapixels and can record in 1080p PLUS. There's also twitter that can have anything showed to everyone in hours. I don't see how we wouldn't see a 100% non arguable video/picture by now.

I don't believe it.

It's always the same people who are SOOOOOOO into this stuff that claim they have seen a UFO as well, so coincidental :rolleyes

the_cigarette_smoking_man.jpg

Last edited:
It's 2014, we have cameras that have dozens of megapixels and can record in 1080p PLUS. There's also twitter that can have anything showed to everyone in hours. I don't see how we wouldn't see a 100% non arguable video/picture by now.

I don't believe it.

It's always the same people who are SOOOOOOO into this stuff that claim they have seen a UFO as well, so coincidental :rolleyes

Same goes with big foot, nessy, lachubracobra or whatever the hell call it.

But them sea creatures :nerd:

View media item 797875
You're a fool to think other life does not exist. Every single smudge in the Hubble Deep Field image is a different galaxy!

Also, who's to say that "other life" even need water, air, etc. to live? What if these aliens dont need any of that to survive?

"Two possibilities exist; Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

-Arthur C. Clarke

Back
Top Bottom