Anyone bored by the lack of new threads on General?

There aren't many, if any, new threads like there were back in the day. I used to be able to log on and see a bunch of good/interesting threads to comment on and discuss but now it seems like the same threads are always on the front pages (TAN, TAY, PS3, etc for example.) and they are so long which makes it harder to join in on them if you're not caught up on everything going on.

Finding myself logging in, scrolling down, and leaving more often than not. Used to be able to spend my whole day on this site. :smh:

Its almost like the threads themselves became their individual forum. Anyone else feel the same?

Last edited:
I mean yea.....it's kinda true.

Men talkin about women, cars, money never gets old though.

There aren't many, if any, new threads like there were back in the day. I used to be able to log on and see a bunch of good/interesting threads to comment on and discuss but now it seems like the same threads are always on the front pages (TAN, TAY, PS3, etc for example.) and they are so long which makes it harder to join in on them if you're not caught up on everything going on.

Finding myself logging in, scrolling down, and leaving more often than not. Used to be able to spend my whole day on this site. :smh:

Its almost like the threads themselves became their individual forum. Anyone else feel the same?

yep...segregation thru different interests. cant stop it though. would be nice to see/read something new.

NT has fallen off hard since those 05 days...

TAN needs to go though. Been saying that for a while. Spam fest in there.

Cats in tan are od passionate too, they refer to themselves as tanners and I even saw a design for a tan t shirt in there. It's like a huge clique.

I don't think it is as much that NT is becoming boring, it's just that the new types of threads, typically race related, are making people not want to view/express their opinion without being called a racist. I don't know how but it seems every thread is about race and as someone who loves to talk about race, it's getting out of hand.

TAN ain't even the problem.

Ya'll need to get lives. NT will seem more popping when you've spent some time away.

OR you could actually go talk about shoes... Cause, the rest of the forums are doing just fine.

Back
Top Bottom