Anyone catch the new semi-rasist (imo) KFC commercial?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

what about this wendy's commercial? they make the asian guy look silly lol...like what's the point of putting him in there? Do asians feel offended by this?

You reaching.

thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

why does it have to be racist?
what if he is asian and he is a cook?
your just being sterotypical and reaching

Anybody else crack up whenever they see that new Coke commerical with the mexican landscape dude dreaming his little girl delivers a baby
laugh.gif

Stereotypes provide comfort for people that differ in race from the race that is being stereotyped.

I could've phrased that better.

I'm not Asian, and it doesn't offend me, but it definitely seems like they are portraying them in a questionable stereotype.

I caught that the other day and couldn't believe those two dudes even let that go down...

OP is right. Everyone was dressed normal and they had those two cats looking way outta place in Benny Hana outfits...

Then they made them dance at the end.
smh.gif

I saw it today.
It caught me off guard. They were so out of place.

KFC is a joke, especially after that grilled chicken stunt they pulled.
laugh.gif

Actors dont care let me tell you, getting a union national is SERIOUS $$$$...Up to $100k just for ONE ad. If you get a union national role, you are not goingto say much and if you do, they'll find someone else who wont.

That is a whole different problem, but one of the reasons why no one says much. It should stop at the creative stage and I was also thrown off by this ad, itsa mess!

havent seen this one yet, but Ive seen MAD commercials that are racist against blacks when its about fried chicken and such

THEY WOULD PUT A BLACK MAN IN A FRIED CHICKEN COMMERCIAL smh im asian and i think that its stupid for the actors or however you call the asian guys that agreedto act out the stereotype for the commercial...disappointed in them like "yea, oooottttayyy we can do ching chong real guut!" sometimes it takesstepping all over your race to get you out of the fast food commerical slump into low budget alien movies

I havent seen this commercial, but I agree, see it all the time. You guys would hate how Asians, and every other type of non white are portrayed on Seinfeild.The broken Engrish of the Asian characters is sickening. You can just tell the actors initially did their line in "normal" English and some directorsis like "Cut!! Robert, can you do that again, this time sounding more Asian?"

I saw the commercial and i wasnt shocked at all.

Most asians are portrayed this way in a hella amount of movies so i wasnt surprised that they would do the same thing in a commercial

It was %%%@@+ up but this is America, nothing this country does surprises me anymore

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

�im sorry but found this joint to be hilarious

Back
Top Bottom