Anyone checking out Dom

solewoman

Staff member
Im a stan for this guy lol...but just wanted to put the heads up out there. I think I will check it out.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

its a wednesday dont you have curfew or sumthin you know permit drivers (suckas who cant drive)
tongue.gif
^

I'll be in there, got my request off cleared so I'm good.

Solewoman stay firing shots

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

its a wednesday dont you have curfew or sumthin you know permit drivers (suckas who cant drive)
tongue.gif
^

*insert talk to the hand BBM emoticon*

Chile I'm grown....

Haven't had a curfew since I was 11...
laugh.gif

I ain't worried about no damn curfew requirements..

I'll thow my saftey vest on the seat and City ID on the rearview with the Baby Military 4's on some "I just got off the night shift Officer"
glasses.gif
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32.gif
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32.gif
7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7.gif
7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7.gif

Me and Shirlz will def. be in the area...

Basic !*+ sound system and all
laugh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

And MyT....

I already know your "photographer to the stars" lookin !*+ will be backstage.....

Hook it up G
nerd.gif

i may not be going after all supposedly he is performing on Thursday as well along with Curren$y

i may go but i'm DEFINITELY tryin to go to the joint on thursday wit spitta... anybody know how to get tickets to the joint?

Originally Posted by rocman23

i may not be going after all supposedly he is performing on Thursday as well along with Curren$y

?
nerd.gif

I'll be there either way.

The show with all the other artists there > The show with Currensy.

No disrespect to Currensy.

Plus I heard the venue is poop.

My-T.

yes the venue is indeed some @%++, it's at the Coco Cabanna. Gmills you already know how that goes, it'll be a bunch of UMD students there

presale tickets are like $20. for me the Curren$y show is a better deal, two artists that I really like for 20 and an easy ride compared to one artists i really like and another who i need to hear more material from and a bunch of dudes i never heard of plus driving in DC. easy chose for me. if i had the bread I'd go to both though

Originally Posted by Gmills23

?
nerd.gif

I'll be there either way.
i will be there, for both shows.

yesthe venue is indeed some @%++, it's at the Coco Cabanna. Gmills youalready know how that goes, it'll be a bunch of UMD students there

presale tickets are like $20. for me the Curren$y show is a betterdeal, two artists that I really like for 20 and an easy ride comparedto one artists i really like and another who i need to hear morematerial from and a bunch of dudes i never heard of plus driving in DC.easy chose for me. if i had the bread I'd go to both though

Yes, the venue location is a great idea, I have never been there but I do remember it in the past fri-saturday evenings to be the LOVE or FUR eque for the Latino Crowd in the Area
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
currensy + dom kennedy , checkers, nice ride home
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I also agree with Tommy, May 5th >6th .

Alot of the other artists are def worth getting familiar , When I first heard of the event few weeks ago, I caught myself up with some of their work.. *%%% is real dope.

Diamond District in the house, thats def worth a look
glasses.gif

tommy see you there & the rest of yall

smokin.gif

one of my homeboys is selling presale tickets so if anybody needs some let me know

but don't pulling that "oh i ain't going" after I bought you a ticket %$++

I think ima just hit the show on the 5th. Gotta graduate Friday morning so I cant go too hard Thursday night.
laugh.gif

I'll be hitting up up the show on thurs. Has anyone heard of the venue though ? Coca Cabana ?
ohwell.gif

I'll be hitting up the show on thurs.  What good with the venue though ? Coco Cabana
ohwell.gif

anyone know any contact info? number i tried calling for liv is disconnected. i just wanted to see if you could pay at door. if so how much?

Back
Top Bottom