Anyone Chew? Dip? Tobacco

Just wondering since I feel weird when I walk into a liquor store and buy dip, I have dudes look at me like I'm from south dakota. Its a bad habit Ipicked up from American Legion Baseball, but I can't stop. anyone chew/dip?

wurd. I forgot to mention. kodiak
smile.gif
any flave

I do it at most once every two days. Sometimes once a day during midterm times. I'm thinking the people who get mouth cancer are the ones who are goingthrough a tin a day.

I did it before.

It was kind of addicting at some point.

Thank God I quit that. I'm also glad I quit smoking also.
pimp.gif

the first 5times u put dip in ur mouth, u get a stomach ache and get dizzy/sweat and thats without evening swallowing the juice which of course u arentsupposed to. how'd you gets get past that feeling to the point where it makes u feel good. like any time i dipped i wanted to die and i was a cigarettesmoker at the time.

I'm into this Camel Snus a little now. I got a job with the company so I decided to try it. Nice little buzz and it's not messy like dip.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

the first 5times u put dip in ur mouth, u get a stomach ache and get dizzy/sweat and thats without evening swallowing the juice which of course u arent supposed to. how'd you gets get past that feeling to the point where it makes u feel good. like any time i dipped i wanted to die and i was a cigarette smoker at the time.

I've been chewin for 8 years since I graduated hs. so I just got used to it. I did get buzzed hella times, but only that first made me a lil queezy.i'm coo now.

whats that camel snus? its not showing up on google?

Originally Posted by MR 1246

the first 5times u put dip in ur mouth, u get a stomach ache and get dizzy/sweat and thats without evening swallowing the juice which of course u arent supposed to. how'd you gets get past that feeling to the point where it makes u feel good. like any time i dipped i wanted to die and i was a cigarette smoker at the time.

I've been chewin for 8 years since I graduated hs. so I just got used to it. I did get buzzed hella times, but only that first made me a lil queezy. i'm coo now.

Snus is chew in a pouch so the actual dip isnt really making contact with your mouth
I might try it

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by MR 1246

I've been chewin for 8 years since I graduated hs. so I just got used to it. I did get buzzed hella times, but only that first made me a lil queezy. i'm coo now.

Snus is chew in a pouch so the actual dip isnt really making contact with your mouth
I might try it

Snus is the way to go. Supposively you can swallow the pouch but Im too skeptical to try it.

I dip on occasion and its either a snus or some type of skoal. Skoal ftw
laugh.gif

I used to dip pretty often (maybe once every couple days). Pouches ftw because I'm lazy. The mint flavored Camel Snus is really nice, and you barely haveto spit at all. The rush from dip is
eek.gif
. I quit using all tobacco products a few months ago though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Henri2310

NoSlickRemarks wrote:

MR 1246 wrote:

ToLiveandDieinNJ wrote:

I might try it

Snus is the way to go. Supposively you can swallow the pouch but Im too skeptical to try it.

I dip on occasion and its either a snus or some type of skoal. Skoal ftw
laugh.gif

Snus.. uhmm...

There's nasal snuff.

Back
Top Bottom