Anyone cop the new bmw 5 series yet?

I guess it's just because I'm a car enthusiast(a big bmw one) because it really isn't hard to differentiate between them. I guess the F01 7 and F10 5 can be kinda tricky, but you shouldn't be confusing them with a E9x.

At first, I hated the 7 series. But after I saw like 2 of them on the road, I became a fan.

Speculation for M5 engine is that it's going to be somewhere around 570-580HP with a kers system that gives you an extra 100HP for 30 seconds. After those 30 seconds, the system recharges mostly when you brake.

I guess it's just because I'm a car enthusiast(a big bmw one) because it really isn't hard to differentiate between them. I guess the F01 7 and F10 5 can be kinda tricky, but you shouldn't be confusing them with a E9x.

At first, I hated the 7 series. But after I saw like 2 of them on the road, I became a fan.

Speculation for M5 engine is that it's going to be somewhere around 570-580HP with a kers system that gives you an extra 100HP for 30 seconds. After those 30 seconds, the system recharges mostly when you brake.

i have much doubt that the F10 M5 will outperform the E60 M5, cuz i KNOW this car is heavy as hell now.
smh.gif

i have much doubt that the F10 M5 will outperform the E60 M5, cuz i KNOW this car is heavy as hell now.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Whenever the new 5 or 7 rolls down the block im thinking its a 3 series. They made all of them look too similar now.

I like how they had the 3, 5 and 7 all with different styling before.

co-sign

honestly id keep your 07, if you got no problems and its still a sick car and pair for then keep it. no use in getting something thats not too different.

save your money and wait til something even better/different comes out.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Whenever the new 5 or 7 rolls down the block im thinking its a 3 series. They made all of them look too similar now.

I like how they had the 3, 5 and 7 all with different styling before.

co-sign

honestly id keep your 07, if you got no problems and its still a sick car and pair for then keep it. no use in getting something thats not too different.

save your money and wait til something even better/different comes out.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

smh.gif
Nah. EVERYONE knows that the F10 M5 will outperform the E60 M5, BMW isn't that stupid. The only reason the F10 M5 is getting hated on by M enthusiasts is because of the powerplant. High-Reving N/A engines is what ///M was about. They either want a TTV10(instead of a TTV8) or a N/A V10 such as the one in the 25th anniversary M5 which was essentially a S85 engine tuned to 580HP revving to 9k.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

smh.gif
Nah. EVERYONE knows that the F10 M5 will outperform the E60 M5, BMW isn't that stupid. The only reason the F10 M5 is getting hated on by M enthusiasts is because of the powerplant. High-Reving N/A engines is what ///M was about. They either want a TTV10(instead of a TTV8) or a N/A V10 such as the one in the 25th anniversary M5 which was essentially a S85 engine tuned to 580HP revving to 9k.

it's a bump but I saw one on the road then had to hit the dealer....the car is looking right
pimp.gif
  i like the 7 but feel the shape is too akward...this 5 on the other hand fits the mold perfect IMO -  i too was a hater of the new deisgn and the uniformity of the 3 5 and 7 but if any of them pull the new styling off its the 5...the 3 is too small and the 7 too big- but the 5 looks perfect..

just when i was ready to fall back them might pull me back in....waiting to find out what them Xdrive numbers are looking like

it's a bump but I saw one on the road then had to hit the dealer....the car is looking right
pimp.gif
  i like the 7 but feel the shape is too akward...this 5 on the other hand fits the mold perfect IMO -  i too was a hater of the new deisgn and the uniformity of the 3 5 and 7 but if any of them pull the new styling off its the 5...the 3 is too small and the 7 too big- but the 5 looks perfect..

just when i was ready to fall back them might pull me back in....waiting to find out what them Xdrive numbers are looking like

what's the #NT for Bimmers again?

All this E talk and M talk and 5 talk has my head spinning and Im completely lost ...

I know I want a 3 or 5 but it seems to be so many variations.

what's the #NT for Bimmers again?

All this E talk and M talk and 5 talk has my head spinning and Im completely lost ...

I know I want a 3 or 5 but it seems to be so many variations.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Looked at it a few days ago, very nice, at first i didnt like the new body but it grew on me quickly...id say go ahead cant go wrong.
just saw it in person today

super clean.............still looks like bigger 3 to me..........which isnt a bad thing................

i do actually like the m3 more than the m5.........

i wanna see what the new m5 will look like

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Looked at it a few days ago, very nice, at first i didnt like the new body but it grew on me quickly...id say go ahead cant go wrong.
just saw it in person today

super clean.............still looks like bigger 3 to me..........which isnt a bad thing................

i do actually like the m3 more than the m5.........

i wanna see what the new m5 will look like

Back
Top Bottom