ANyone cop the retro 5's today?

Originally Posted by nrg1604

i saw them, added to the cart and it said it was out of stock. i was too slow.

ohwell.gif

Didnt some one not too long ago buy what he thought were white and wheat 13s from eastbay and when he recieved them they were some fakes?

always feel so bad when i miss them? When is the best time to check eastbay for osmerhign lieu kthis, when do they put the shoes up?

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Originally Posted by gio2323

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by retromj17

damn they do that alot...i found some cement 4s on there the other day for retail as well.
Yep, I saw some bred 11's on there for retail a few weeks ago too.

yea and i totally saw some Infared VI's a month ago there too, proabably found them years later.

Yeah, a week ago they had some Space Jams available also. I guess they were just misplaced in some cabinet in there wearhouse. Glad I got my size 10.5 though with free shipping.

And I found some OG 1's there last week for $49.99. LOL

Originally Posted by Trav T

damn they do that alot...i found some cement 4s on there the other day for retail as well.

yea and i totally saw some Infared VI's a month ago there too, proabably found them years later.

Yeah, a week ago they had some Space Jams available also. I guess they were just misplaced in some cabinet in there wearhouse. Glad I got my size 10.5 though with free shipping.

Overkill. Has anyone ever actually gotten a pair from these single day restockings? The only time I have ever seen it work is when they had the full size run of Aquas earlier this year. All the other ones seem like teasers to me.
only ones i caught were the stealth 5's....they got a restock at the beginning of '07 and when i ordered i got a size 9 box with a size8.5 pair haha...they fixed it though but i kept both pairs

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Yeah, last night I got some White/ Carolina/ Black orginial 9s for $82.99. A delivery truck got lost in 95 but now it was discovered in theeastbay garage! Also got free shipping too.

Originally Posted by Jordan23Head

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Yeah, last night I got some White/ Carolina/ Black orginial 9s for $82.99. A delivery truck got lost in 95 but now it was discovered in the eastbay garage! Also got free shipping too.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom