Anyone else always bomb their first test?

The first month for me is always
laugh.gif
Always end up with a 3.0 tho. I guess I just do better with my back against the wall.

laugh.gif
Always end up with a 3.0 tho. I guess I just do better with my back against the wall.

I always did when I was in college. Not how you start, but how you finish.
smokin.gif

I always did when I was in college. Not how you start, but how you finish.
smokin.gif

I always get up to a fast start, that way if $$#$ gets tougher like it did this week
tired.gif
 I still get to keep my grade.

I always get up to a fast start, that way if $$#$ gets tougher like it did this week
tired.gif
 I still get to keep my grade.

I would always *%$@ up my first test. Every teacher tests differently, so I would just use the first test as a measuring stick on how they're going to test and grade

I would always *%$@ up my first test. Every teacher tests differently, so I would just use the first test as a measuring stick on how they're going to test and grade

i can't say i routinely bomb the first test, but it's always tough because you have no idea going into the test how the teacher formats his/ her test.

i can't say i routinely bomb the first test, but it's always tough because you have no idea going into the test how the teacher formats his/ her test.

My first semester was last semester and I had some subpar performances for my standards on some of my early tests.  I just got nervous and let the pressure get to me.
I started a new routine of listening to some Khaled/Ross/Wayne before the tests and I've done so much better
laugh.gif
x
pimp.gif

My first semester was last semester and I had some subpar performances for my standards on some of my early tests.  I just got nervous and let the pressure get to me.
I started a new routine of listening to some Khaled/Ross/Wayne before the tests and I've done so much better
laugh.gif
x
pimp.gif

yup just got a D on my Cal C test
frown.gif

What makes it feel even worse is she put up the grades for the class and it went something like this

A's - 31
B's - 9
C's - 4
D's -3
F's - 2

deriving messed me up, I couldn't remember how to it....I need to go back to Cal A

yup just got a D on my Cal C test
frown.gif

What makes it feel even worse is she put up the grades for the class and it went something like this

A's - 31
B's - 9
C's - 4
D's -3
F's - 2

deriving messed me up, I couldn't remember how to it....I need to go back to Cal A

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

laugh.gif

Same. Professors that grade on progress FTW.

laugh.gif

Just got out of my first calculus test and I straight murked it
laugh.gif

Thought I was gonna do bad

Just got out of my first calculus test and I straight murked it
laugh.gif

Thought I was gonna do bad

i think i did good on my tests. we shall see tho. i dont want an uphill battle this semester.

i think i did good on my tests. we shall see tho. i dont want an uphill battle this semester.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

laugh.gif

When I was in college, I would always do this. The thing is, my teachers always gave final grades based on your "improvement" throughout the semester so someone who would have done the opposite of me (start off hot than bomb) would get a lower grade.....I ain't even mad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

laugh.gif

When I was in college, I would always do this. The thing is, my teachers always gave final grades based on your "improvement" throughout the semester so someone who would have done the opposite of me (start off hot than bomb) would get a lower grade.....I ain't even mad
pimp.gif

I usually start fast, then somewhere close to the middle, come close to bombing because I tend to lose interest by then ....... And have to play catchup in the end ... I've found ways around this, but from time to time it still happens

Back
Top Bottom