Anyone Else Cant Wait For Winter/Fall?

Fall/Winter here is pretty mild..

Summer is straight buns like dude said 90+ degree weather for three months straight and being in a land locked state with no big bodies of water in site. I could tolerate this heat even more living next to an ocean or a great lake, but it's enough to make me move away from KY.

Cant wait will be rockin some more
North Face gear,
Cargos with hoodies
Beanies.

Cant wait will be rockin some more
North Face gear,
Cargos with hoodies
Beanies.

Nope i CAN WAIT.. yall dudes are crazy..

freaking cold weather doesn't make you wanna do anything..

plus you dont see no boobs and mass in winter times.. so im good

Nope i CAN WAIT.. yall dudes are crazy..

freaking cold weather doesn't make you wanna do anything..

plus you dont see no boobs and mass in winter times.. so im good

Y'all trippin, I hate Fall/Winter here in MI, its just too damn cold. Usually I love summer, but im ready for this one to be over so I can start college already, it feels like its taking forever.

Y'all trippin, I hate Fall/Winter here in MI, its just too damn cold. Usually I love summer, but im ready for this one to be over so I can start college already, it feels like its taking forever.

The Fall is definitely my favorite season.  The Fall provides cooler weather and tolerable weather.  Fall also brings football season & basketball season.  I'm looking forward to September already
pimp.gif

The Fall is definitely my favorite season.  The Fall provides cooler weather and tolerable weather.  Fall also brings football season & basketball season.  I'm looking forward to September already
pimp.gif

I LOVE the fall. Perfect weather. I'd rather it be chilly/cold than 105 degrees outside
smh.gif
. I also love that late fall holiday season feeling
pimp.gif
. Can't wait for fall.

I LOVE the fall. Perfect weather. I'd rather it be chilly/cold than 105 degrees outside
smh.gif
. I also love that late fall holiday season feeling
pimp.gif
. Can't wait for fall.

Winter > Fall > Summer > Spring

i'm sure that might change if I lived somewhere else, but summer in DC/MD/VA is a NO GO.

take make somewhere with much less humidity, or the vacation excuse..and i'll put Summer over Fall.

Winter is much appreciated though 
pimp.gif

Winter > Fall > Summer > Spring

i'm sure that might change if I lived somewhere else, but summer in DC/MD/VA is a NO GO.

take make somewhere with much less humidity, or the vacation excuse..and i'll put Summer over Fall.

Winter is much appreciated though 
pimp.gif

i HATE the winter time, fall is ok cuz i like to wear my hoodies, but i really hate bein cold

and i REALLY REALLY HATE SNOW

i HATE the winter time, fall is ok cuz i like to wear my hoodies, but i really hate bein cold

and i REALLY REALLY HATE SNOW

Cant wait for winter time. Ive been stacking on up on my polo rugbys, flannels, and winter olympic jackets since May. Finally ill be able to rip the tag off some my pieces. The only bad part is I'm going to have to find a Girl with some Meat on her bones to cuddle with to keep warm.

Cant wait for winter time. Ive been stacking on up on my polo rugbys, flannels, and winter olympic jackets since May. Finally ill be able to rip the tag off some my pieces. The only bad part is I'm going to have to find a Girl with some Meat on her bones to cuddle with to keep warm.

Back
Top Bottom