Anyone else can't wait to be a parent?

laugh.gif
i be feelin this too from time to time. kinda like a project car or something that your looking forward to do, but then when you start you realize how much time and money it takes. the time will come tho, whether or not it was intended.

I look forward to being a Pops one day, and I think about it quite often. But I am in no rush, at all.

...Until then, I'll enjoy the sex.

Originally Posted by Flocka

laugh.gif
i be feelin this too from time to time. kinda like a project car or something that your looking forward to do, but then when you start you realize how much time and money it takes. the time will come tho, whether or not it was intended.
couldn't have put it better myself.

but then again, the mere thought of having kids scares me to death: worrying about being a good mom. the fear of failure. the pains of child labor. having my body completely destroyed. i'm really not in any sort of rush to start a family. for now, i'll just enjoy the practice art of making them.

As someone who has a kid and did the whole parenting thing at a real young age, ill tell you this, WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Wait until your doing good money wise and wait til your with the right female too.

Your life changes at a real young age because once that kid is born that's your main priority. You can still live your life but a good chunk of your $ is going to go to that child whether it's from child support or from you paying out of pocket for what he needs. While your friends are going out every weekend some nights your going to be at home doing mommy or daddy duties. If your not responsible mentally it's going to take it's toll on you as well. Aside from that if you and the mom don't get along aside from it not being the best way to raise a child, it's difficult dealing with her nagging and complaining.

That being said, i've been lucky to have all the help in the world. My son was born when I was 17, My family and his moms family both help out a ton, and i get along with his moms for the most part, and i've gotten used to the parenting thing by now, but when your younger your gonna wanna be out and about and enjoying yourself. That's why I always tell anyone that even thinks about having kids to wait til their older for their own good.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i cant wait. i really want to wait until i finish my masters though.
Don't have kids by a loser dude and then play the victims role. Promise me that ok.
happy.gif
(No BS)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i cant wait. i really want to wait until i finish my masters though.
Don't have kids by a loser dude and then play the victims role. Promise me that ok.
happy.gif
(No BS)
laugh.gif

you know i dont like you right.

lol jk.

nah but never that. if i get caught up it will be my fault. cant play the victim if im talking to losers...im just as guilty for even dealing with them.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

laugh.gif

but then again, the mere thought of having kids scares me to death: worrying about being a good mom. the fear of failure. the pains of child labor. having my body completely destroyed. i'm really not in any sort of rush to start a family. for now, i'll just enjoy the practice art of making them.

We can make beautiful babies
grin.gif

or pretend to
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif

grin.gif

or pretend to
happy.gif

YOU!!

evil%20monkey.jpg

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif

grin.gif

or pretend to
happy.gif

YOU!!

evil%20monkey.jpg

Does that mean we can't make babies?

I ain't read the thread, but lemme say this...

Wait as long as you can. Trust me. Kids are bundles of joy, but that $#+% is hard work and you WILL get frustrated. You never know how bad something can get until you are in the middle of it.

was just telling me girl "IM SO HAPPY WE DONT HAVE KIDS" after seeing a similar age couple with 2 abnoxious kids at dinner the other night, hell it made me pull-out of the redzone yesterday even tho i had the green light

Back
Top Bottom