Anyone else do this after their team loses?

i just turn off the tv and avoid watching any of the highlights, coverage, breakdown for the next couple days (if it was a big game). it hurts too much
laugh.gif

yeah i take patriots losses pretty bad. ill avoid highlights, but i have to watch post game interviews and press conferences because when we lose, i feel likethis:

150.jpg

After my team loses, I'll go to sleep and won't watch ESPN for like, 2 days.

Sometimes I'll avoid watching ANYTHING sports related for the whole week until they play again
laugh.gif

hell yehh i avoid espn...espn 2...fsn..csn...facebook...the internet (except NT
pimp.gif
)...i turn off my phone until the next morning
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I just keep the stoneface for the rest of the day. I be so emotionally drained after my team gets the boot from the playoffs or lose in a nail biter all I cando is sulk. I don't wanna talk about it cuz then the beast will come out and I'll hurt someones feelings. I still watch the highlights just so I cansee who to place the blame on afterwards.

I usually just head to the computer and read stuff... Dont really talk too much. I dont throw things when my teams playing but in Madden and other games I cancontrol whats going on and I DEF throw things when i %+#% up
laugh.gif

When barcelona lost to liverpool in 07 on the away goals rule I went to sleep for the night. IT WAS 4pm.

Yea when we lose I refuse to watch sportscenter....I just get mad at the same thing over and over when I watch it

I'm finally getting better at it...but I usually will avoid SC and the sports section, hell I won't even buy the paper. This is how I handle Bearslosses normally.

I used to be like that, but since the only team I really have anymore is the Clippers, I'd pretty much have to live in a cave if I took every loss thathard. But back when I was a big Lakers fan (before it became Kobe's team), I was really intense, especially during playoff time. I didn't even likewatching games with anyone because I wanted to stay focused and not be annoyed by people making dumb/wrong/obvious comments. I'm glad I've lightenedup. Watching games definitely is more fun now. However, if the Clippers get in the playoffs again, I could see myself reverting back to some of the oldintensity.

Back
Top Bottom