Anyone else excited about what the new NT mixtape has in store? (Non music)

I feel that the tape will not only show what music this site has but the personalities, and what's possible. It's like, the best promo tool for thesite. Watch the sudden rise of user applications once the site goes.

People are going to be like, what mixtape is this, dudes are going to say, some shoe site, then they'll look at the booklet and be like BAM! POW!

Jan. 1st
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I feel that the tape will not only show what music this site has but the personalities, and what's possible. It's like, the best promo tool for the site. Watch the sudden rise of user applications once the site goes.

People are going to be like, what mixtape is this, dudes are going to say, some shoe site, then they'll look at the booklet and be like BAM! POW!
It's going to be no different than the first 5 as far as showing personalities go.

As for user applications is this going to be somewhere or on something to get that type of exposure? I wasn't aware of all that.

I'm just hoping for good music from the songs I haven't already heard.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Jan. 1st
pimp.gif
If u talkin bout the Secret Society mixtape that Ag put together. It's an NT mixtape but not apart of the series. I rapped to GABE and weagreed it was too much to manage one right now. I'll rap to him after the new year to see what's good.

But the the NT mixtapes fly under radar right now. I think in time ppl will give em a spin and they'll be requested and sought after simply because therewill be a lot of different material on em.

Within the next 5 yrs, NT will be more popular than we want
ohwell.gif

Anybody wanna give me DL links to the last couple NT tapes? lol

nt has so much talent musically its crazy dudes should be getting deals from hear all i need to see is more visuals

Back
Top Bottom