Anyone Else Find JoJo to be Damn Sexy???

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by f3DJam

my dude sold that white to her back in the day, when she was like 15/16 and all that
laugh.gif
ugh
laugh.gif
Funny story. My homie served her a 8 ball in Auckland. smh
laugh.gif
man take that *+!$ to the nail salon.

pansies.

my dude sold that white to her back in the day, when she was like 15/16 and all that
laugh.gif
ugh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pansies.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

laugh.gif
ugh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pansies.
laugh.gif
You really think I have a homie in Auckland, New Zealand?

Originally Posted by TonyReali

laugh.gif
ugh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pansies.
laugh.gif
You really think I have a homie in Auckland, New Zealand?

True story.
I met Jojo when she first got signed to Blackground '03.  My cousin called me and told me there was a little white girl killin it in his father's studio and that I should come through with my other cousin.  My mom took us there and we got to sit in and hear her sing a cover of "Weak" by SWV, a record that my cousin's pops produced.  She straight up murdered that @#$@!  After she did that we kicked it for a little bit with her, talked for a sec and then we left to go watch TV.  I noticed that she kept poking her head out of the door and staring at me but I didn't think nothin of it at first.  Finally my cousin told me that she had a crush on me but I played it off cause I thought she was too young (she was 12 at the time, I was 13) and I didn't think she'd ever blow up so nothing ever came from that.  To this day I still get tight whenever I think about her
mad.gif
tired.gif

True story.
I met Jojo when she first got signed to Blackground '03.  My cousin called me and told me there was a little white girl killin it in his father's studio and that I should come through with my other cousin.  My mom took us there and we got to sit in and hear her sing a cover of "Weak" by SWV, a record that my cousin's pops produced.  She straight up murdered that @#$@!  After she did that we kicked it for a little bit with her, talked for a sec and then we left to go watch TV.  I noticed that she kept poking her head out of the door and staring at me but I didn't think nothin of it at first.  Finally my cousin told me that she had a crush on me but I played it off cause I thought she was too young (she was 12 at the time, I was 13) and I didn't think she'd ever blow up so nothing ever came from that.  To this day I still get tight whenever I think about her
mad.gif
tired.gif

i been thought she was a bad %*@ lil snow bunny. i dont know if she like black dudes, but id get at her if i ever seen her

i been thought she was a bad %*@ lil snow bunny. i dont know if she like black dudes, but id get at her if i ever seen her

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

who keeps grave digging these posts?

It's funny because people complain when other people gravedig posts, but they also complain when other people make new threads about the same topic.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

who keeps grave digging these posts?

It's funny because people complain when other people gravedig posts, but they also complain when other people make new threads about the same topic.

Back
Top Bottom